Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 4-4-2 Classic

4-4-2 Classic

I feel like i've been playing this thing all wrong...

I'm level 3 and i got two times in second place but i had the better team. And this season it's not going very well although i've one if not THE best team in my league.

I feel like 4-4-2 classic in this game is not good. Or maybe i'm giving the wrong orders i dont know...

The problem is a cant change a lot... My ML and MR cant be wingers, and they cost me some tokens...

I've seen some experts here that play with only one DC but with a DMC. I wonder if that's better for my team or if i should focus on getting players for a different tactic...

Team:
    4-4-2 Classic-team.jpg

Orders:

Attack
    Mixed
    Pressure all field
    Tackle Normal
    Mixed
    Zone

And force counter attack

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks.

PS: I'm searching for a good striker.

I just want some tips please :\

Rookie
    I suggest you to change your formation to 4-4-1-1 and no counterattack when you are playing attacking intensity. Put one blue arrow on one of your mc and remove arrows on dl and dr. Red on AMC too.

Things like this happens some times. Whenever u play attack mentality, don't force counter. Take the arrows off ur dl and dr and put them on ur strikers.

Thank you both so much.

For example, if i put my ML and MR as wingers (AML and AMR) how badly will it impact their performances?

Rookie
    Players dont perform well when playing out of position and your ball possession will decrease. Defense will be vulnerable.

My first 2 seasons I played 4-4-2 attack, mixed and a lot of times whole pitch pressure NO COUNTER ATTACK and I won 2 leagues, CL and Cup and i wasnt the best quality team.... this season i experimented with formation and only have a shot at CL

Apprentice
    use 4-3-3 .. u gonna be always pretedent to win the league

As a experienced manager I suggest you to check form of your players, particularly MC's, because if they are in bad form, different formation won't work. 442 isn't bad formation, just check player's performances, try to change their position (eg. if player has universal foot and has bad form on RMC, try to put him on LMC etc.)
    I have DC-DR who is right footed and plays 7-8 on DC position, but when i put him on DR, he can't get more than 5. I bought him for DR position, but i can't use him there now

Quote Originally Posted by VouGanhar View Post
    For example, if i put my ML and MR as wingers (AML and AMR) how badly will it impact their performances?
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Torres View Post
    Players dont perform well when playing out of position and your ball possession will decrease. Defense will be vulnerable.
    ML and MR as AML and AMR isn't a problem, that barely decreases your ball possession. You just gotta check if they perform on that position. I've had an DML/DMC who played better on the ML position than on DML or DMC position.
    13 seasons

League: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    CL: 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 14 (also 2 lost finals and 3 semi-finals)
    Cup: 1, 4, 8 (also 1 lost final and 1 semi-final)

FORZA JUVE!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast