Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey, counter 4-1-2-1-2

Hey, counter 4-1-2-1-2

I know there are alot of posts, but i can't really find a good one. I have an important Champions League match vs an team with same overall. I can play any formation. He has 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond. Please teach me how to deal with him. I used 3N-5-2V style at my home and just got 1-1. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Caragop Alexandru View Post
    I know there are alot of posts, but i can't really find a good one. I have an important Champions League match vs an team with same overall. I can play any formation. He has 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond. Please teach me how to deal with him. I used 3N-5-2V style at my home and just got 1-1. Please help me. Thanks in advance.
    same formation or 4-3-3,or 3-5-2 or 3-4-3,4-4-2...Choose the formation,as you have the players...

Apprentice
    3N-5-2V seems to be working fine last season til about early this season, then similiar to you, I have been getting draws.
    Recently I was able to beat this formation in 2 matches (against similar quality players) using 4-4-1-1 by 3:0 and 2:0 each.

Orders: Normal, Down Both Flanks/Mixed (I would put mixed if he has a few good aerial defenders), own half, hard tackle, mixed pass, zonal marking. No offside, no counter.

* make that 3 matches, just won another 4-1-2-1-2 ND 2:0, albeit an injured MC (which i replaced with a DMC since I already sub out the Sub MC)
    Last edited by Castreal; 11-12-2014 at 11:00 AM. Reason: won another match
    Season 19

League Winner - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18
    Champions League Winner - Levels 2,3,5,6,10,13,15,17,18
    Cup Winner - Level 3,5,16
    Cup Quarter Finals - Levels 1,2

Things are strange, really strange nowadays.

I lost 1-2 and had a draw (2-2) against a team in my division that is using 4-1-2-1-2 ND. His team is 10 skillpoints under myself...(!)

I have 89.3 (*****) and he has 79.5 (***) and still these results came....I used to 4-5-1v and 3-5-2 when i lost 1-2 and 4-1-4-1 when i had a draw. Our last game today i had a lead with 2-0 and he still just came back, this without even changing anything cause he wasnt there to watch the game...I had friggin 66-34 in ballpossesion..

How is that even possible? Shouldnt my so much better players just crush him to pieces? Mean, he has alot of 3 star players on places where i had 5 or 6 stars players and on top i rounded up with my 7 star super forward. Last game i looked things up very serious since the old regular 3-5-2 and 4-5v-1 etc didnt work. And ofc i checked DMC, AMC, AML/R to counter it.

Heck is going on tbh?
    Last edited by Renjaveln; 11-13-2014 at 08:30 PM.

Same pooint !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    same formation or 4-3-3,or 3-5-2 or 3-4-3,4-4-2...Choose the formation,as you have the players...
    hi ...im have the same point like guy posted this one...so i want use 4-5-1 with red arrows on flanks and ST: ment-attaking;prefer-both flanks; press-midle;...normal; mixed; zonal; force connter attaking; no off side!!!! is ti okay or not???
    I NEED HELP!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

Same point!!!!!!!!

superdunk see my reply below, please!!!!!!!!!!

i creat an amazing formations and tactis with this formation yo just dont need counter annymore i have beat all my friend they are 30+ better than me and in cop or chl i just destroyed teams, i can tell you just that , its look like 4-3-3 but its modern one not like top eleven have motion you in favorite tactics its just to ****ing amazing, tottally domination in match.

Quote Originally Posted by Besmir Rossoneri View Post
    i creat an amazing formations and tactis with this formation yo just dont need counter annymore i have beat all my friend they are 30+ better than me and in cop or chl i just destroyed teams, i can tell you just that , its look like 4-3-3 but its modern one not like top eleven have motion you in favorite tactics its just to ****ing amazing, tottally domination in match.
    Besmir Rossoneri Hi bro...I think we are here in TOP-11 FORUM to discuss and increase more experience not to create TOP SECRET FORMATIONS, if you want or is able to contribute....WELCOME!!!! if not...KEEP QUITE!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by sandro resende View Post
    Besmir Rossoneri Hi bro...I think we are here in TOP-11 FORUM to discuss and increase more experience not to create TOP SECRET FORMATIONS, if you want or is able to contribute....WELCOME!!!! if not...KEEP QUITE!!! PLEASE!!!!!
    haha

Happy new year everyone...

yo i got you but you doesnt got me btw , i just wanna tell im that one who creat that perfect tactis befor someone post it all and says im the first i will post the rosults in the and of season here, so keep calm and stay save :PP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast