Thread: Wall DC with 1 *(always good player) vs infallible striker 4 * ST at IV° level

Wall DC with 1 *(always good player) vs infallible striker 4 * ST at IV° level

Can someone says to me if an always good and young DC with Insormontable Wall quality and 1 * can stop a 4 * Striker with Infallible Striker quality at 4 th level?
    Last edited by Sandro Accorsi; 12-27-2014 at 02:57 PM. Reason: I need to know for a League match where I need to win with 2 goals advantage

Rookie
    It is called Top Eleven :P

In CL i draw two game, both against same team and that is a very weak team QR 30, my QR is 41.

His defense DL qr 24, DR qr 28, DMC qr 30

My offense 2 ST qr 41 and 46, AML/AMR qr 41 and 45

First game 1-1 2nd game 2-2

I don't know how many times his DL took the ball from my AML, they are on the different side of the field...

Yes, i know that the game name is Top Player :-)....but i wanted to put this special DL where he surely would meet with that striker..in anyway thank you for the answer. Happy new year!

VIP
    Every player can stop any player... or fail to do it... fact is, some players are dam good, no matter how many stars they have...