Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to beat 4 5 1 V ? ( Champions League final )

Famous
    Normal/whole pitch/down both flanks/hard tackle/no offside/no counter/red arrow on AMC

Quote Originally Posted by Amar_Hosam View Post
    Because i am road to final cup

this is why you're busy? I want help for the final match tactics. I opened my place you are using for yourself? Who will come and help me now so kirlilikd to?

Rookie
    What can i do 4 you

How to beat 4 5 1 V ? Does not that help?

I usually use 4141 against 451V with red arrows on ML and MR. If opponent is stronger than you, use long passing and defensive mentality. If he is equally strong, use normal mentality. Avoid 433 against it and any other similar 4-narrow formations! 451V is quite though, balanced formation and there isn't great counter for it.
    However, wonders can happen, few days ago I lost with 451V against 3n142, opponent wasn't stronger! On paper 451V is good against 3n142, but opponent was better not only by result, but by statistic too. Why? I don't know and couldn't understand. Sh1t happens.
    Good Luck in finals.
    Ex top eleven player

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I usually use 4141 against 451V with red arrows on ML and MR. If opponent is stronger than you, use long passing and defensive mentality. If he is equally strong, use normal mentality. Avoid 433 against it and any other similar 4-narrow formations! 451V is quite though, balanced formation and there isn't great counter for it.
    However, wonders can happen, few days ago I lost with 451V against 3n142, opponent wasn't stronger! On paper 451V is good against 3n142, but opponent was better not only by result, but by statistic too. Why? I don't know and couldn't understand. Sh1t happens.
    Good Luck in finals.
    thank you very much

I use butterfly and 3 - 0 win I

)
    t11_fan likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12