Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Michael 'Spike' Winfield

Thread: Your Questions are now Pointless

Newbie Michael 'Spike' Winfield's Avatar

Your Questions are now Pointless

I'm not sure what they have done to this game just before the launch of the new t11 but it is a waste of money if you - spend it. No logic or sequence to the game except for those they want to win, winning. I have played a year now but this latest season is BS. I can play someone who doesn't make one change to their team, win 3-1 first leg, then lose 4-0 in the next. Before you knew which formations beat which, now its a case of absolutely no logic. You will never work out what beats what as its just random for those that they want to win. Strngth and form doesn't matter, so how are they getting their results.

Me and a few friends are leaving it. I will never touch another Nordeus game again if they think they can just rob people as they see fit.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-26-2015 at 04:03 AM.
    t11_fan likes this.

I have same feeling, luckly I haven't spent money on it, but still I'm not happy with recent weird results and happenings. I think that game became waay more uncontrollable this season. Managers used to have more influence than they now have
    Ex top eleven player

Good to know I'm not the only one having difficulties to make the team perform well this season.
    13 seasons

League: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    CL: 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 14 (also 2 lost finals and 3 semi-finals)
    Cup: 1, 4, 8 (also 1 lost final and 1 semi-final)

FORZA JUVE!

I though mine problems were isolated case, but more and more managers came here and have similar feedback
    Look at this...
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post316484
    Ex top eleven player

I'm new so I can't give an accurate feedback, although I can see that a lot of times the game behaves randomly.

When the game is loading you can see that on the 26th this month "a new experience" will be implemented, isn't? Do you know something about that?

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I though mine problems were isolated case, but more and more managers came here and have similar feedback
    Look at this...
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post316484
    I can believe it man. They Nordeus are just taking the piss now.

Its the launch of t11 2015 dude. Folks been beta testing it.

I haven't though feedback about new version of top eleven, but feedback of current season, sorry if I wasn't clear enough.
    Btw. Beta testers have to be quiet about new version, they can't give us any info about it.
    Ex top eleven player