Thread: How to counter 4-1-4-1 flat (both teams are equally almost equally matched in quality

Question How to counter 4-1-4-1 flat (both teams are equally almost equally matched in quality

Hi Manager

I would really appreciate as it is a very important game for match best way to counter counter 4-1-4-1 (flat) both teams are almost equal in terms of quality, Opposite team 53.1, my team 55.4 but his second in the league and I am third. If you could assist the best way o counter his formation, it would be really appreciated. Here are the teams

Opposite Team:

How to counter 4-1-4-1 flat (both teams are equally almost equally matched in quality-opposite-team.jpg

My Team

How to counter 4-1-4-1 flat (both teams are equally almost equally matched in quality-my-team.jpg

Your advise would be much appreciated!

Thank you

Attacking, focus mixed, whole pitch,tackling normal, marking man to man, passing mixed.... try it and best of luck... share the result here after match...

Quote Originally Posted by Taifur A'zeez Khan View Post
    Attacking, focus mixed, whole pitch,tackling normal, marking man to man, passing mixed.... try it and best of luck... share the result here after match...
    I used the same formation but with offside trap won 4-0

Thanks