Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Euskadir

Thread: how to beat 4-3N-2W-2?

how to beat 4-3N-2W-1?

Hi guys

tomorrow I have a game against a league opponent with slightly better players than me. He uses the formation 4-3N-2W-1 with 3 MCs and 2 AML/R.

DR -- DC -- DC -- DL
    -- MC -- MC -- MC
    AMR ----------- AML
    ----------- ST

how can I beat this?

Is it possible to beat this formation without an DMC or should I buy one?

thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Euskadir; 01-14-2015 at 10:01 PM.
    Enrico Habiger likes this.

Are you sure about this formation, there is 11 players ?!!

Oops, there was 1 forward too much.

I have corrected that. Thank you for the info!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadir View Post
    Hi guys

tomorrow I have a game against a league opponent with slightly better players than me. He uses the formation 4-3N-2W-1 with 3 MCs and 2 AML/R.

DR -- DC -- DC -- DL
    -- MC -- MC -- MC
    AMR ----------- AML
    ----------- ST

how can I beat this?

Is it possible to beat this formation without an DMC or should I buy one?

thanks a lot!
    Hi

Well, it depends on your team. I always say to my members that the formation isn´t much important. Your tactics and fine-tuning, premium for players and a lot of other things are more important than the formation. My opinion about the counter formations: I always beat them with offensiv, counter and offside on. (95%) It´s important too to have a good team (4-6 stars) and not only young players. Can you take that to heart?

How to beat 4 -3-2-1 ?

Try 4-4-1-1,DR-DC,DC,DL-AML/ML-MC-MC-AMR/MR,- AMC - ST. I think your opponent 4-3N-2W-1 is playing with attacking mentality, otherwise he have not put his AMR and AML on that position if he play defensive. So to counter him, play Defensive mentality, Focus passing-Mixed, Pressing style-Own Half, Tackling style-Normal or Hard(optional), passing style-Long, marking style-Zonal, check the force counterattacks, No to play offside trap. Arrows- red arrows on your AML/ML,AMR/MR and your AMC. The rest of your players in the field No Arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by DeBadBeatMan View Post
    Try 4-4-1-1,DR-DC,DC,DL-AML/ML-MC-MC-AMR/MR,- AMC - ST. I think your opponent 4-3N-2W-1 is playing with attacking mentality, otherwise he have not put his AMR and AML on that position if he play defensive. So to counter him, play Defensive mentality, Focus passing-Mixed, Pressing style-Own Half, Tackling style-Normal or Hard(optional), passing style-Long, marking style-Zonal, check the force counterattacks, No to play offside trap. Arrows- red arrows on your AML/ML,AMR/MR and your AMC. The rest of your players in the field No Arrows.
    Thank you very much! I won the match 3-1!

Attak through the middle or flanks or Mixx

Rookie
    How tactic setting & arrow for 4-3n-1-2 ???please help anyone