Thread: A middle season drop ........ Again ........... offfffffffffffff nordeus

Angry A middle season drop ........ Again ........... offfffffffffffff nordeus

I have never beaten this season in the league ( 12 win /12) , with the same players ,same tactic,same arrows,same orders........ and today lost to the 9th team in the league with (3-0) his quality is lower than me by 5 at least ....... is this the middle season drop like the last season or what ........ I don't buy any tokens this season ..... is this the reason ( nordeus punish me ) or what ...... I'm the leader by 3 points and alot alot of goals ......

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Might just be one troll result. Whether or not you buy tokens does not affect player form. Troll results happen to everyone.

I think I might have got lucky this season, I got a troll draw...

A middle season drop ........ Again ........... offfffffffffffff nordeus-troll.jpg
    The next few matches watch players' form if bad results continue.
    If you get a couple guys in bad form for multiple games try replacing them.

But I have had a team also just fail to win for most of a season.. And it was better Q than most in its league, eventually I replaced several players and the team did great next season.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]