Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf

Thread: I want a good formation for whole season

I want a good formation for whole season

I want formation for the whole season
    I am not going to change it
    What is the best one?

VIP
    If there would be the best one, everyone would use it...
    PaCe Ros likes this.

4 4 2

Rookie
    You can chose any formation and play whole season with it.
    Theres only no garantee on the outcome.....
    Good results vary on many things, relative teamquality, formations both sides chose to play with, fatigue, win-bonus setting.

Like Steppenwolf mentioned in the post above,there is no such thing as an magic winning formation. Anybody who tells you that there is, is bull****ting you, or simply don't know what they are talking about.

Even in real life, the best teams don't restrict themselves to 1 sort of formation and playstyle, even though it may looks like it.
    The best teams, win , because they can adapt to various conditions and opponents formations and still perform to their best.

If you chose for 1 formation, you will get not the best possible result your team could achieve, but the best your team could perform in that formation.

Every formation has its advantages and disadvantages, learning how to use them will help you to get the best out of your team, regardless of your opponent.

Goodluck,

yea use 442.
    WE DON`T BUY TOKENS
    WE JUST LOVE BEATING TOKEN BUYERS

Because you are lower level player, I have played many teams in lower level. I suggest you go hard defensive, focus passing down the flanks, tic in counter attack and leave the rest to default settings. You need 3 central defenders, and one dr or dl. Three central midfielders, you might want to change one or two of them to dmc. All depends on the form of your players. aml and amr and one lonely striker. You will be a winner