Thread: CUP: Chance to win the tripple - How to play vs. 4-1-1(RMC)-2(AMC/AML)-2?

CUP: Chance to win the tripple - How to play vs. 4-1-1(RMC)-2(AMC/AML)-2?

Hello sportsmen,

in the first time of my young clubs history, I can win all three competition but some Chinese player with some weird formation is in my way. First game, at home, I lost 1:2 while trying a formation I expected to counter his. My team is better and I have good players on all position. At the moment I try to get another DL cuz mine is suspended. It seems like that guy never changes formations. Any ideas how the win the second game in this stadium? Help would be highly
    appreciated! Thanks in advance!

The following pics show his and my team as well as the data for the first game.
    CUP: Chance to win the tripple - How to play vs. 4-1-1(RMC)-2(AMC/AML)-2?-compare.jpgCUP: Chance to win the tripple - How to play vs. 4-1-1(RMC)-2(AMC/AML)-2?-myteam.jpgCUP: Chance to win the tripple - How to play vs. 4-1-1(RMC)-2(AMC/AML)-2?-histeam.jpgCUP: Chance to win the tripple - How to play vs. 4-1-1(RMC)-2(AMC/AML)-2?-firstgameresult.jpgCUP: Chance to win the tripple - How to play vs. 4-1-1(RMC)-2(AMC/AML)-2?-firstgameratings.jpgCUP: Chance to win the tripple - How to play vs. 4-1-1(RMC)-2(AMC/AML)-2?-firsgamestats.jpgCUP: Chance to win the tripple - How to play vs. 4-1-1(RMC)-2(AMC/AML)-2?-firsgameformations.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    He hasn't MR r AMR so you don't want to use a DL. If someone appears then put a DC playing out of position.
    so play with two DC, one DR, one DMC, two wingers and two ST.
    Don't get anxius about the score, start with def., counters, flanks, short or mixed passes, max win bonus and hope that you 'll be more effective in scoring.
    Unfortunately your team hasn't back up players (3rd ST or AML-AMR) and it's difficult to make some changes.
    It's tough to go for a treble without 19-20 players. Remember that some 5*, 29-31 y.o. players can also be a good back-up.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    He hasn't MR r AMR so you don't want to use a DL. If someone appears then put a DC playing out of position.
    so play with two DC, one DR, one DMC, two wingers and two ST.
    Don't get anxius about the score, start with def., counters, flanks, short or mixed passes, max win bonus and hope that you 'll be more effective in scoring.
    Unfortunately your team hasn't back up players (3rd ST or AML-AMR) and it's difficult to make some changes.
    It's tough to go for a treble without 19-20 players. Remember that some 5*, 29-31 y.o. players can also be a good back-up.
    Well, I got 26M on the bank, so I could buy 1-3 players if needed and if they are available... Thanks for the tipps for far.