Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pcmacdaniel

Thread: How to beat strange 3w-1-2-2-2

How to beat strange 3w-1-2-2-2

Hi I'm new to this Forum,

i tried to look for some counter formations, but i wasnt that successful... nevermind.
    My upcoming opponent plays a 3-1-2-2-2:

opponent:
    ---ST--ST---
    --AMC-AMC--
    MR------ML--
    ----DMC----
    DR---DC---DL

i was thinking about to play a 4-1-2-2w-1 and thought that my AML/R and DMC on defense (blue arrow?) ^^. I would like to try AMC but due to the fact i have no AMC im kinda forced to play with AML/R ..

i appreciate any help / suggestion
    Thank you in advance !

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by akCent View Post
    Hi I'm new to this Forum,

i tried to look for some counter formations, but i wasnt that successful... nevermind.
    My upcoming opponent plays a 3-1-2-2-2:

opponent:
    ---ST--ST---
    --AMC-AMC--
    MR------ML--
    ----DMC----
    DR---DC---DL

i was thinking about to play a 4-1-2-2w-1 and thought that my AML/R and DMC on defense (blue arrow?) ^^. I would like to try AMC but due to the fact i have no AMC im kinda forced to play with AML/R ..

i appreciate any help / suggestion
    Thank you in advance !
    He's very weak up the middle defensively, so exploit that. 4-1-3n-2/4-1-2n-3 should do the trick. Attacking/through the middle/whole pitch/hard/short/zonal - no counter/no offsides. Red arrows on DL/DR and all players in the midfield.
    Kylos likes this.

exactly what pcmacdaniel said. However, if you wanna line up more defensively and keep it tight at the back go with 4-2(DMC)-3W-1, defensive, hard tackling, force counters, own half, long passing through the middle.
    this formation allows your defence to overrun his attack( you have 2 extra defenders) and your MC to cut out his DMC, leaving your lone striker only marked by his DC. definite win.
    Last edited by kreammeh; 03-10-2015 at 06:49 AM. Reason: incomplete message

i used pcmacdaniel Suggestion i won 2-1 away ! thank you very much