Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 19 goals - 0 conceded in champions league

19 goals - 0 conceded in champions league

hey guys i have 3 clubs , in my first club i am lvl 26 and in champions league i am first - in my last match i had 9 goals and i have a striker .. he's so best but i think i lose him because of bank - crisis bailout - . im some 1 have any suggestions to my team . i am ready for listen .and there're the photos 19 goals - 0 conceded in champions league-squad.jpg 19 goals - 0 conceded in champions league-squad-team.jpg 19 goals - 0 conceded in champions league-champions-league.jpg

Nice score.He is best because he is Serbian.Idemoooo haha.

hahahha but unfortunately maybe i lose him

Famous
    Congrats on the big win.

Regarding the financial crisis (assuming buying tokens isn't an option). How many more days until the game forces you to sell a player? I'd farm (watch videos) if possibly to generate some cash flow. Identify how much revenue you can generate per day from the method. If you can farm tokens, entertain that option as well...

If that doesn't work! When does your academy generate young players? That free player will allow you to sell a player to generate more revenue. Which one is a judgment call for you.

You could play with no win bonus: It will probably cause you to have less quality results but will help you earn back some of that revenue. Also, in the champions league you've already clinched passage to the round of 16 so it shouldn't be to large a burden.

I have a question: What criteria does the game use to force you to sell a player? I've only lost one player due to bank crisis and it was highest market value player! If highest market value is the criteria, if you have a player valued at more than your striker, he'll be the first to go! If one player is forced to be sold, how long until the next player is forced to be sold? (assuming you don't garner a positive financial balance before then)
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 03-16-2015 at 02:01 PM.

sorry my english isn't good and i cant understand you . kicking players are by price of the player ? btw no one won't buy my players that why the game are using - crisis bailout - to kicking my players, i won't use that way when i buy 11 player at one in every season starting

lol im not playing with win bonus btw i will lose 300M every season if i do that . btw suggest me some way to farm cash :/ how i prepare for next season , look this19 goals - 0 conceded in champions league-squad.jpg ticket sale is good?

Famous
    The player kicked off my team was my most expensive one, so I think that's who they kick off.

What's your average attendance? Best ticket sale cost is a balance between attendance and ticket price.

Click on money icon (-282M) or try bidding on a player (I cannot remember which; sorry its been awhile). It should say, need more cash and will let you watch videos, which will earn you money...
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 03-16-2015 at 02:20 PM.

no it wasn't .. average attendance is 111000... btw what is it ? can u explain me that, what is best ticket sale for lvl 26 ? should i change it ?19 goals - 0 conceded in champions league-squad.jpg

Famous
    Best ticket price is the point where it generates you the most revenue. I don't know what that will be, you'll have to discover that yourself, through trial and error.

For example: $14 * 110,000 = $1,540,000
    $10 * 160,000 = $1,600,000 (hypothetical attendance)
    $6 * 200,000 = $1,200,000 (hypothetical attendance)
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 03-16-2015 at 02:36 PM.

still cant understand lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast