Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By padrino

Thread: Big problem in this season

Big problem in this season

I' writing here because I have big problem in this season. My team is quite good in my league, players also, but I lost many times. I use many tactics, 4:5:1 flat and v-style, ND, 4-4-1-1, 4-1-3w-1-1, I don't know what I have to do. I only won with poor teams. I tired to use suitable tactis for tactis of my opponent but with no result. I often lost 3:2, 2:1, any advice?

Or how to changed tactics when use more players in the middle and when in the flanks, when short and when long passing?

screen of my team

Apprentice
    How about the form of your players? If their forms are terrible, tactics don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by padrino View Post
    How about the form of your players? If their forms are terrible, tactics don't work.
    well there was problem with 2-3 players, but can I do anything with this? morale also are good or better

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Gustlik89 View Post
    well there was problem with 2-3 players, but can I do anything with this? morale also are good or better
    Too much low form players, and they play in the middle(GK, DMC,MC,ST) 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond is a tactic for middle attack, that's the problem.

You see, one MC has terrible form(even he has 4 points) and another is normal. Every tactics need MCs with 7 or 8 points in form. 6 points is accepted when you lose. Your DMC is bad, too. He can't protect the defence from long shots(your opponent's AMC). One ST is bad, 9 games and 1 goal 1 assist is poor. GK is poor,also. If the GK too bad, you'll lose easily goals, even when your defenders play well.

Solutions:
    1. Buy another MC,DMC,ST,GK with good form(7 or 8), form is more important than stars. Form first and stars later.
    2. Sell all players has 4,5 points in form. You don't want to use them again, I promise.
    3. Change your orders with diffirent opponents. Example defensive and force counter with strongers and offensive with weakers.
    Moisés Eirinha likes this.