Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By CJ91
  • 1 Post By RedManc7

Thread: Is it wise to have a backup team?

Is it wise to have a backup team?

I currently use a backup team that fills in during injuries, suspensions, and also when I have 2 games a day ( Cup and League). I decided to buy backup players because my cup and league matches are too close together (only 3-4 hrs apart). My assocation members are asking me to cash in on those players but I wont make much cash outta them as they are all players who are aged 28 and above. Any suggestions?

You are right, you aren't going to get much for them. Two things to take into account, what is the quality of the players and how old are they? For example, if it's a 30 year old with 80% quality, he is still worth keeping. However, if it's a player with less than 75%, then I would try and sell and get whatever I can for him.

In terms of squadsize. I have a large squad depth of 22/24 players. I enjoy having a large squad size because there's so many positives that can benefit your squad, plus you save on using rest packs because you don't need to keep using them to boost the players energy back up.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

no you want your first team to play all the time and improve from playing the matches. i have 25 squad but only use 16 players really the others just help keep bonuses at 10% and can play multiple areas of field etc to help with that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Help :))

Hi guys, I need some help with this form: 3w-2dc-2w2-amc-1St. He's more powerful than me.