Thread: How to beat this weird 3-1-3-1-2?

How to beat this weird 3-1-3-1-2?

How to beat this weird 3-1-3-1-2?-ss-2015-04-29-10.19.12-.jpg

I'm a bit confused about how to beat this, I was thinking in a 4-3n-2w-1 attacking on both flanks, with red arrows on AML/AMR and ST, though I'm confused because his AML, what could be the best option?
    Please fast answers, this is a really important match I'll play tomorrow.
    Current level: 5

League:

S2: / S3: 5º / S4: / S5:

Champions:

S3: / S5:

Cup:

S1:

Rookie
    I don't quite have your experience, I'm finishing up my first season but my thoughts: yeah, it's just a 3n-5-2v so depending on your own positional strengths go with the 4-3n-2(AML/AMR)-1 or the 4-2-2-2 Hexagon, attack flanks, red arrows on the flanks. I'd throw in my own flair and match the jimmy rigged formation with a tweak of my own by replacing the DL with a DML so:

DC DC DR - DML - MC MC MC - AML AMR - ST

With red arrows on the AML/AMR and DR/DML plus possibly blue arrows on the DC's if I was playing normal/countering against a faster opponent and no arrows on DC's if I was playing attacking/offsides against a slower opponent.
    Breached Protocol - look hard enough and you'll find one, somewhere, everywhere
    Season: 17. Level: 16.
    Competitions won: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16. Runner-up: 4
    Champions League won: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 16. Third: 15
    Cups won: 2 [Level 3], 4 [L6], 10 [L13], 14 [L17], 16[L19]. Runner-up: 7 [L9], 11 [L14], 15[L18]. Third: 6 [L8].
    TRIPLE CROWNS: 14, 16

One thing is sure, if you use 4-4-2 he would beat you by alot
    I found out that 3-5-2 V style is the best to counter 4-4-2 as it gives you more possession..
    You could try to use 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly(3xDC,dmL&R,2xMC,amL&R,ST)

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Yeah 4-2-2-2 Hexagon sounds good as well, the problem is that I'll probably lose some possesion on midfield but the thing is that I have to take advantage from flanks, since this guy will only use 3 DCs, this is just like 4-3n-2w-1 but more offensive, so I'll probably switch to it if I see my team is not being offensive enough.
    And yeah I could try 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly but I don't have players to make it D:
    A DMC would be useless, right? I mean, this guy scored me 5 goals from 18 I have in the league, on the first round, and I'll probably need to be more defensive this time (his team is a little bit better than my team) but since he's not using a AMC a DMC won't be necessary so I assume DL/DC/DC/DR is fine.
    Btw, what about orders? I thought about pressing own field, no counters and no offside.
    Current level: 5

League:

S2: / S3: 5º / S4: / S5:

Champions:

S3: / S5:

Cup:

S1: