Thread: switching formations

Rookie

switching formations

Hello everyone this will be my first post.

I'm new here and have a question so i hope someone can help me.

My squad is big, can cover all positions and i use that also, i switch my formation every match
    to counter the formation of my opponent.

But if i switch formations like that, my team have to get feeling first of a formation or doesn't matter if ur squad is trained on a formation or not?

picture your squad please !!

Rookie
    switching formations-squad.jpg

This is the formation for my next match. Person plays 5-1(dmc)-2(mr/ml)-2 guess best to go through the middle and let my mc's go forward to take use of the space. let my mr ml normal to deal with his mr ml. His team much better then mine its a friendly match (14.3 vs 20.8). But that not really the question. what i mean is, is it bad to switch formation everytime becouse they not used to a formation?
    Last edited by Corona; 05-14-2015 at 09:12 AM.

@Corona
    Switching formations is good, but before that you need to find out which of your players is in good/bad form and whose position is his favourite. For example, double position players like your DL-DC, AMC-AMR or ML-MC might prefer one of those 2 positions. What I've learned is that sometimes you need to put player on his favourite position and keep him there until he gets in good form (7+), then he'll be useful on both. Then choose formation after your best form players. Counter formation is useful only if your players have good form.
    I'm fan of changing formations, but I've been using few formations most of time, like various 3n52 with 2MC+DMC or various 451. I rarely use 433 or butterfly.
    Top eleven is somewhat weird game so it might suprise you in both positive and negative way. There are a lot of useful tutorials on this forum, google search for them and read them.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ew-player.html
    Ex top eleven player

Rookie
    hey t11_fan thank you for your useful comment i will be checking the form of the players on the double position. i see you using the v-shape much then. i will read that link. thank you for your comment

Quote Originally Posted by Corona View Post
    hey t11_fan thank you for your useful comment i will be checking the form of the players on the double position. i see you using the v-shape much then. i will read that link. thank you for your comment
    Check form of all players. I've used 2 position players just for example. Good luck!
    Ex top eleven player