Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pcmacdaniel

Thread: How to beat stronger 4-1-2N-1-2 ND?

How to beat stronger 4-1-2N-1-2 ND?

Help. I need tactic, orders and arrows to beat stronger Narrow Diamond in the Cup.

Rookie
    3-5-2V style. blue arrow on dmc. orders: attacking, through the wings, mixed passing, normal tackling, whole field pressure, no offside and no counter

Rookie
    you must have good midfielders. use 3 midfielders in a row and play with 1 striker. try mourihnio formation

Quote Originally Posted by Nikia View Post
    you must have good midfielders. use 3 midfielders in a row and play with 1 striker. try mourihnio formation
    What is mourihnio formation?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Антонина Березина View Post
    Help. I need tactic, orders and arrows to beat stronger Narrow Diamond in the Cup.
    First, check the form of his players. Just because they have greater quality, doesn't mean they're better players. If several players (especially defenders) have poor form chase the game.

3n-1-4-2/3n-5-2 V are probably your best counters here.

attacking/down the flanks/whole pitch/hard/short/zonal - no counters/offsides (optional) or
    normal/down the flanks/own half/hard/mixed/zonal - no counters/offsides (optional)

If watching the match, i'd probably start with the normal setup, then as the games progresses switch to the more offensive setup if in need of a goal.

However, if you feel the need to play defensively.

4-5-1V/4-1-4-1. Hard defending/down the flanks/own half/hard/long/zonal - force counters/no offsides.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-11-2015 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Антонина Березина View Post
    What is mourihnio formation?
    Park the bus - 5-4-1(AMC)
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    4-5-1V/4-1-4-1. Hard defending/down the flanks/own half/hard/long/zonal - force counters/no offsides.
    all my 4-5-1V oppos have failed HARD against my ND 3-5-2 too

only troll formations gave me a sweat (like once u helped me)... btw i was testing my reserve team tactictal variations (defending/CA/wings up) 4-4-2 setup with a tremendously low Q and i won only against them 2-0 and 2-1... second game was a really "sweat" 2nd team standed well until 80ish minutes with a heroic draw

(side note. 2nd team:had to leave them coz i dont have time for them sadly... deleted FB account, deleted friendship i peeked them and they leading their group with only one loss without me )
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 06-12-2015 at 04:29 AM.