Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Beat narrow formations

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    4-5-1 V-style, defending(hard defending)/down the flanks/own half/hard/long/zonal - force counters/no offsides has worked me. red arrows on the flanks, blue arrows on MC's.

Hi mate hope u there, lost 1x0 to this s...t formation again 4-2-1-3, played exactly as u suggested 4-5-1 v but no sucsses again it was the first leg of CL what u think about that. Had good chances but my players couldn't score.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Famous
    Sorry you lost. The 4-5-1 V is the only formation I've ever used against 4-2n-1-3, but I've won every time with it against that formation. Maybe a 4-1-3n-2 could work.

Games of note (Unfortunately I don't have saved screen shots from these seasons, but these games I do remember.

2:1 CL group stages (level 11)
    6:0 CL semi-finals (level 8)
    1:0 CL semi-finals (level 8)

What's the form history of your players? Are there any lemons in there getting consistant low ratings, like "5" and "6" several times?

Did you have the win bonus maxed? What was player condition and player morale?
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-18-2015 at 02:01 PM.

4-5-1 V-style, defending(hard defending)/down the flanks/own half/hard/long/zonal - force counters/no offsides has worked me. red arrows on the flanks, blue arrows on MC's.
    hey pc, how bout a counter for 4-3n-1-2. i checked the table of counter formations and it says to play 4-5-1v and my team is stronger. what do you reckon. if possible provide the orders too. thanks!

Hi mate so, its not your fault thank u, my players rating apart of one mc that I just sold its between 7-8 some 6 when I loose a game, I always look at this on my team and learn that form its more important than quality, bonus its the first thing since the season start always maximum. But as I said one mc was 5 rating on last 2 games so I sold and also my strikers are having 8-7 rating but not scoring they set up some assistances but not goals, so I gonna try 4-5-1 again and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post
    Hi mate so, its not your fault thank u, my players rating apart of one mc that I just sold its between 7-8 some 6 when I loose a game, I always look at this on my team and learn that form its more important than quality, bonus its the first thing since the season start always maximum. But as I said one mc was 5 rating on last 2 games so I sold and also my strikers are having 8-7 rating but not scoring they set up some assistances but not goals, so I gonna try 4-5-1 again and see how it goes.

hmm, 4-4-2 narrow diamond might be good.
    FVS0777 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhaili Apandi View Post
    hey pc, how bout a counter for 4-3n-1-2. i checked the table of counter formations and it says to play 4-5-1v and my team is stronger. what do you reckon. if possible provide the orders too. thanks!
    Personally, since you're stronger I'd play 3n-5-2 V or 3n-1-4-2 with an attacking mentality. Attack/down the flanks/whole pitch/own half/hard/short/zonal - no counter/offsides (optional). Red arrows on the flanks, Blues on the MC's. Maybe add a blue or two to your DC's.

max condition and win bonus. All players @ suberp morale as well.

4-5-1 V is a good option too. If your team is playing better with a defense or normal mentality this season, this formation might be a better option for you.

The whole mentalities thing drives me nuts, since I think Nordeus adjusts it season to season, or maybe even in the season so what works one season doesn't work the next. Players playing better in certain mentalities, orders than others and nordeus doesn't change anything is another possibility.

@FVS, I apologize if I can across a little defensive. Sounds like you have a good team.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-18-2015 at 10:56 PM.
    FVS0777 likes this.

Personally, since you're stronger I'd play 3n-5-2 V or 3n-1-4-2 with an attacking mentality. Attack/down the flanks/whole pitch/own half/hard/short/zonal - no counter/offsides (optional). Red arrows on the flanks, Blues on the MC's. Maybe add a blue or two to your DC's.

max condition and win bonus. All players @ suberp morale as well.

4-5-1 V is a good option too. If your team is playing better with a defense or normal mentality this season, this formation might be a better option for you.

The whole mentalities thing drives me nuts, since I think Nordeus adjusts it season to season, or maybe even in the season so what works one season doesn't work the next. Players playing better in certain mentalities, orders than others and nordeus doesn't change anything is another possibility.

@FVS, I apologize if I can across a little defensive. Sounds like you have a good team.
    Hi mate I'm ready for my next match with that formation lol, thank for your help if u play trough Facebook leave your link so I can add, leave private message, my team its not strong as u mention I think I play a lot that's why it might be competitive but I don't buy tokens so it makes harder sometimes, I used to do offers and videos to get tokens and packs but in my country its getting harder to find that now so soon I fell I will have to stop play as I won't have any tokens left this season I started with about 60T next I probably will have 35t so that's bad, what I do is try to buy fast trainers so they last 2 good seasons when they are good. See u around I post the results tomorrow, your tactics serve me lot so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12