Thread: Best Orders for 4-5-1 V?

Best Orders for 4-5-1 V?

Just need to know if I have the best orders possible for this formation. Have a cup match against an opponent with 27.4 to my 24.9 however I have 10 players with special abilities to his 1 he's using 4-5-1 flat. I have red arrows on STR,AML,AMR,DL and DR. Blue arrows on DMC,DC,DC. No arrows on the 2 MCs. Normal aggression (was thinking defensive for away game?), Down both flanks, counter attack on, mixed passing, own half, zonal, normal tackling, offside trap off. What do you think?

Rookie
    You can play defensive, normal or attacking, it depends on your opponent, what about orders you can use down the both flanks, pressing in own half, hard(or normal) tackling , mixed or long passes , zonal style and ofc counter attacks. I use red arrows on ML
    MR and AML/AMR and ST, blue arrows on MC-s and sometimes on DMC too, but usually my dmc is without arrows(depends on opponent), this tactic needs good wingers.

Thanks.

Decided to go defensive mentality and left all other orders the same. Arrows were different though just put Red on DL and DR put Blue on DMC,DC,DC and also added the 2 MCs with blue arrows cause his mid fielder's were better and I was concerned he would attack through the middle. AML,AMR,STR had no arrows on them. Won 4-0 away and dominated with possession about 72 to 28. Probably should of left red arrows on the AMs, only tend to put blue arrows if the opponent is tougher or he has an AMC.

Rookie
    Can you show me you and your opponent's ratings? And opponent's tactic if it's possible