Thread: Need expertise help to counter this: 2(DC)-2(DML/R)-2(MC)-3(AML/C/R)-1

Need expertise help to counter this: 2(DC)-2(DML/R)-2(MC)-3(AML/C/R)-1

Hello everybody! Tonight i have a very important league match, and i would like to hear some ideas on how to counter this formation. This guy usually plays 3-2-2-1 Butterfly, but now he switched 1DC to 1AMC. Here's his tactic:
    Need expertise help to counter this: 2(DC)-2(DML/R)-2(MC)-3(AML/C/R)-1-sham.jpg

I usually play 4-5-1V-style, but my best two players are suspended from cards, so i'm thinking on playing narrow diamond. Here is my team:
    Need expertise help to counter this: 2(DC)-2(DML/R)-2(MC)-3(AML/C/R)-1-me.jpg

We are both level 3, but his quality is a little higher than mine, 34.8 vs 34.2.
    I'm going to play away, do you think i should go defensive? Formation and ordes would be nice

Thanks in advance!

Need expertise help to counter this: 2(DC)-2(DML/R)-2(MC)-3(AML/C/R)-1

Absolutely narrow diamond will be good against this team. I'd have two mentality plans going in to this and would probably swap half way if things aren't going as well. I'd start defensive, long passing through the middle with counters. Then have attacking mixed passing and another option. Put a red arrow on your AMC. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk