Rookie

counter for 4-2-3-1

Guys need counter for this formation

DL-DC-DC-DR
    MC-MC
    AML-AMC-AMR
    ST

Italian Forum Moderator Pavel Zelene's Avatar
    Kingkrish, what formation do you use right now?
    When I was lvl. 12 I used the 3-4-3 formation, and I won the season thanks to it. If you wanna know the tactics of this formation there is a video made by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5fDxWyKELc (I explained everything there.)
    You can use the 3-5-2 V style. (dc-dc-dc or dl-dc-dr / dmc / mc - mc/ aml - amr / st- st) It's a good formation too.
    Also I suggest to put the 4-1-4-1 (dl-dc-dc-dr / dmc / ml - mc - mc - mr / st) with advanced ML&MR.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Rookie
    Pavel dude currently using 4-5-1 V style...thanx for the suggestion will see and change accordingly...currently m in 17th level....by the way ctrls for 3-5-2 vstyle
    Last edited by kingkrish; 11-18-2015 at 12:38 PM.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkrish View Post
    Pavel dude currently using 4-5-1 V style...thanx for the suggestion will see and change accordingly...currently m in 17th level....by the way ctrls for 3-5-2 vstyle
    Could you let me know the result. I may have to face it tomorrow

Yeah tell us the result. By the way the 4-1-4-1 is a good one for your level.

Rookie
    Thanx dude i won 4-0...used 3-5-2 v style used red arrows on one of MC,AML,AMR and 2 ST...1 blue arrow on the another MC....DMC and Defenders(DL,DC,DR)..Mentality : attacking, FocusPassing : mixed, Pressing : low, Tackling : Normal, Passing : mixed, Marking : Zonal with no counter attack and no offside ...

3 wide defence makes me nervous, if my opponent used 4-2-3w-1 then I'll try 4-1-4-1.

Yes, I don't like 3 wide defence too, I think it's weak, but sometimes it works! Well, I'm using 4-1-4-1 for now, and I'm first in my league! :3

Rookie
    Even i dnt prefer to use 3 wide defence....but jst tried today and won....i will revert to 4 man defence....let me try 4-1-41-1 too

Rookie
    tell us wt formation and ctrls u used and the result dude

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast