Thread: how to beat a 4-1-2-2-1

how to beat a 4-1-2-2-1

I am a level 3 and have a champions league final tomorrow morning against a guy i crushed in the group stage. he finished second in group and then finally put some effort into his team both changing his formation around and acquiring a bunch of better players. the quality of our starting eleven is my 37 to his 32.

i normally play a 4-1-2-1-2 ND but sometimes play a 3W-3N-1-2-1 but i have no clue what to use against this guy tomorrow.

his formation..
    ---DR--DC--DC--DL---
    ----------DMC----------
    --------MC--MC--------
    -------AMC--AMC------
    ------------ST-----------

any help (advice rather) would be much appreciated

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Wolverton View Post
    I am a level 3 and have a champions league final tomorrow morning against a guy i crushed in the group stage. he finished second in group and then finally put some effort into his team both changing his formation around and acquiring a bunch of better players. the quality of our starting eleven is my 37 to his 32.

i normally play a 4-1-2-1-2 ND but sometimes play a 3W-3N-1-2-1 but i have no clue what to use against this guy tomorrow.

his formation..
    ---DR--DC--DC--DL---
    ----------DMC----------
    --------MC--MC--------
    -------AMC--AMC------
    ------------ST-----------

any help (advice rather) would be much appreciated
    4-1-3w-2 is the formation that can fight with 4-1-2-2-1...
    defensive/down both flanks/normal tackle/counter attack/no offside

I don't have any MLs or MRs.. use MCs? MLs and MRs are the only types of players i never have on hand

Famous
    Then U go for this...4-2dmcs-2mcs-1-1...since your quality better...don't worry about 2dmc is a waste..they will block his 2 amcs.. just play defensive n counter attack...u can score a lot of goals too if your mcs/ amc n st are stronger then him...after u score mother than 2 goals.. switch to hard defensive..move back ur amc to mc so it will become solid....
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-04-2014 at 03:11 AM.

sounds good.. thank you for the advice

Unhappy

mnbkh