Thread: how to play with low quality teams playing with hard defending tactic .....??????

how to play with low quality teams playing with hard defending tactic .....??????

i played those two opponents with attacking tactic and i lost ..... any one can help me how can i play them .....normal or hard attacking or these are troll results....... please help from experts.....how to play with low quality teams playing with hard defending tactic .....??????-80.jpghow to play with low quality teams playing with hard defending tactic .....??????-90.jpg

notice : this is my first league defeat this season.......

how to play with low quality teams playing with hard defending tactic .....??????-70.jpg

lol ...... no one has an expermental notes on how to play these teams ........what about moderators ?????

3-1-4-2 or 3-4-1-2 or 3-4-3 it depends ... Atacking/mixed/short or mixed

that was i done in CL first leg match i played 3-5-2 attacking /mixd ..... and i lost the match against avery weak team despite i have 9 shots on target i got only one goal .... but him has 4 shots on target and he got three goals ......also putting max win bounces for my team
    how to play with low quality teams playing with hard defending tactic .....??????-90.jpg

i want to know what happens in top eleven game ......thats troll ....very very troll