Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gizzmo

Thread: How to win against stronger 4-5-1 V?

How to win against stronger 4-5-1 V?

Tomorrow I have a big game against a stronger opponent. It's an away game and he is 1 and I am in 2nd place with 2 points dividing us. So if I win I have 99% percent of winning the League. He plays 4-5V-1 .. His players are better than mine and he has scored a lot of goals this season. What tactic can I use to have a chance on winning this game? Any suggestions?
    Thx

According to counter table it says a 4 3n 3n......but because of how I love 4 4 2 classic, I will play a 4 4 2c to exploit the gap between Aml/amr and dl / Dr.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, that's very tough.
    maybe 4-4-2 as Awe saying or 4-1-4-1
    Defense counter is the only way, hopping that he 'll play attack and you 'll take this advantage.

Desperate solution 4-3-3 normal, from the middle(but must have 3 descent ST).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I'm going against a 4-5-1v and will be going 3n-2(dml/r)-3n-1-1. Defensive, counter, mixed focus, mixed pass

I'd go throught the center since u outnumber him there, counter should go with long passes but that kinda defeats the purpose of 3 MC's so..

4-4-2. I've lost games with that against even 5Q weaker teams. It seems to beat 4-5-1v, don't know why.
    I can assure you that 4-4-2 can beat it. Unless he has a 7* team.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I play mostly 4-5-1 V, and the formations that give me more trouble are the ones with 3 AMs

Famous
    There's no way to stop 4-5-1 V: That's my core tactic and I'm 2 games away from treble.
    Seriously, I agree with Sebastian: 3 AM are a pain in the neck, like 4-2N-3WAM-1.
    Never EVER go with 4-4-2: I can't remember a loss against this one !
    Arion likes this.