Thread: How to deal with off-side trap?

How to deal with off-side trap?

Playing defensive, offensive, short, long passes, counters, no counters; there's this specific guy playing with 4-5-1 V that catches me over 10 times every match and wins simply cause I can't attack in any way, at some point the attack gets disrupted by one off-side pass eventually.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Nervi View Post
    Playing defensive, offensive, short, long passes, counters, no counters; there's this specific guy playing with 4-5-1 V that catches me over 10 times every match and wins simply cause I can't attack in any way, at some point the attack gets disrupted by one off-side pass eventually.

Thanks in advance.
    Try playing, 1 DML(Back Arrow), 1 DMR(Back Arrow), 3 DC, 2 MC, 1 AMC and 1 ST, maybe it should help trying mixed passing instead of short and use the possession bonus and push through the middle instead of flank.

Good Luck

Short passes and no counter attacks just cure off side treatment but they can't heal it.
    Anyways offside trap works best when your attackers are more than defenders or opponent have choosed zonal marking.Long passes have major effect also.
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 03-01-2016 at 05:57 PM.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Why don't you complain to game servers about this?
    Do you have photo or screen shot?
    10 times per match seems to be injustice with you.
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 03-01-2016 at 05:58 PM.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Oh I see, then the problem is that my wingers are weaker than their defenders and I'm mostly attacking via AML / AMR, thanks man, i'll give it a try for sure.