Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Top 3 formations of all time.

Top 3 formations of all time.

Hi everyone,
    Lets discuss some top rated formations of all time. We will discuss TOP 3 formations all time formation and vice versa

NO 1.> 4-5-1 V-Style

It has been no 1 till now, It has greatly used in game by managers. The main key of this formation is defensive counter attacks.

Formation type-Defensive counter attacking.
    Formation success rate-90% and above.
    Formation results-Best is defeating(3N-1-3W-1-2,3N-1-3W-2(AMC)-1,3N-1-4-2,3W-1-3N-1-2,4-2-1-3 and any 3-4-3 formations)
    Best results-Defensive mentality with counter attacks on.
    Drawbacks-These formations(3N-2(DML/DMR)-3N-2, 4-3N-3 and 4-4-2)

NO 2.> 4-4-2 classic

It is most popular after 4-5-1V because it has great control over defense as well as attacks. In simple words you can say that it binds gap between defense and attack.

Formation type-Flexible(defense+attack)
    Formation success rate-85% and above.
    Formation results-Best in defeating(3N-2-2-2-1 Butterfly,3N-4-3,3W-2N-2N-2W-1,4-2(DMC)-1-2(AML/AMR)-1,5-4-1,5-3N-2 as well as 4-5-1V and any 5-3-2
    Best results-Attacking and counter attacks on.
    Drawbacks-These formations(3N-4-1-2, 4-5-1 V-Style, 3N-2-2-2-1 Butterfly

NO 3.> 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond

It is very impressive formation as it has perfect balance between attack and defense and works with any mentality.

Formation type-Balanced
    Formation success rate-80% and above.
    Formations results-Best in defeating(3N-1-4-1-1,3N-2(DML/DMR)-2-1-2,3N-2(DML/DMR)-3N-2,3N-2-3W(AML/AMC/AMR)-2,3N-4-1-2,3N-5-1-1,3W-1-4-2 and 4-4-2)
    Best results-3 defenders played by opponent.
    Drawbacks-These formations(4-5-1V, 3-5-2V and 5-1-2-1-1 Narrow Diamond)

This post was impossible to invent without some special help from top eleven forums

Special thanks to http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ation-use.html
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 03-06-2016 at 03:28 PM.
    cookizzz and nitiznath like this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

I have used 4-5-1V in last two season and it really impressed me.You can also switch to narrow diamond against 4-4-2.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

You are doing the 4-5-1 V a great injustice calling it a purely defensive formation. It's one of the most balanced and flexible formations ever.
    Arion and iptables like this.
    Manager of Invictus

Quote Originally Posted by Theodor Dinu View Post
    You are doing the 4-5-1 V a great injustice calling it a purely defensive formation. It's one of the most balanced and flexible formations ever.
    I said it defensive counter attack type not defensive,Its your wish to use attacking with it I am not gona stop you:cool

Theodor when you connects this formation with counter attacks you can't say it is not defensive but still you have problem then god may help you
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 03-07-2016 at 11:08 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Lets discuss some top rated formations of all time. We will discuss TOP 3 formations all time formation and vice versa

NO 1.> 4-5-1 V-Style

It has been no 1 till now, It has greatly used in game by managers. The main key of this formation is defensive counter attacks.

Formation type-Defensive counter attacking.
    Formation success rate-90% and above.
    Formation results-Best is defeating(3N-1-3W-1-2,3N-1-3W-2(AMC)-1,3N-1-4-2,3W-1-3N-1-2,4-2-1-3 and any 3-4-3 formations)
    Best results-Defensive mentality with counter attacks on.
    Drawbacks-These formations(3N-2(DML/DMR)-3N-2, 4-3N-3 and 4-4-2)

NO 2.> 4-4-2 classic

It is most popular after 4-5-1V because it has great control over defense as well as attacks. In simple words you can say that it binds gap between defense and attack.

Formation type-Flexible(defense+attack)
    Formation success rate-85% and above.
    Formation results-Best in defeating(3N-2-2-2-1 Butterfly,3N-4-3,3W-2N-2N-2W-1,4-2(DMC)-1-2(AML/AMR)-1,5-4-1,5-3N-2 as well as 4-5-1V and any 5-3-2
    Best results-Attacking and counter attacks on.
    Drawbacks-These formations(3N-4-1-2, 4-5-1 V-Style, 3N-2-2-2-1 Butterfly

NO 3.> 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond

It is very impressive formation as it has perfect balance between attack and defense and works with any mentality.

Formation type-Balanced
    Formation success rate-80% and above.
    Formations results-Best in defeating(3N-1-4-1-1,3N-2(DML/DMR)-2-1-2,3N-2(DML/DMR)-3N-2,3N-2-3W(AML/AMC/AMR)-2,3N-4-1-2,3N-5-1-1,3W-1-4-2 and 4-4-2)
    Best results-3 defenders played by opponent.
    Drawbacks-These formations(4-5-1V, 3-5-2V and 5-1-2-1-1 Narrow Diamond)

This post was impossible to invent without some special help from top eleven forums

Special thanks to http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ation-use.html
    I do not mean to be rude but: what have you won in one year to be able to conclude on what is the best and what is not on every subject all the time ?

Every time I use 4-5-1V I lose .. And I have a good team .. Scout AML/AMR and ST + good DL and DR .. My tactic is atacking, through the flanks , mixed, low pressing , zonal marking. Why is this formation so good for other managers?

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I do not mean to be rude but: what have you won in one year to be able to conclude on what is the best and what is not on every subject all the time ?
    Hi sir,
    I have defeated many scouts and have seen many players saying to use 4-5-1V and some players even gone for longest un beaten streak with this formation.If it does not work for you that does not mean you are only hater lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio Alvarez View Post
    Every time I use 4-5-1V I lose .. And I have a good team .. Scout AML/AMR and ST + good DL and DR .. My tactic is atacking, through the flanks , mixed, low pressing , zonal marking. Why is this formation so good for other managers?
    Use 4-5-1v with defensive counter attacks not attacking.
    Hard defending does not mean you will not score goals.Defensive meantality allows your player to draw back opponent players from their zone and your player mostly dribble alones to get that space and goals by long ball forward or getting some space.I have even scored 4-1 against team full of scouts during champion league semi final.
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 03-08-2016 at 02:37 AM.

Addicted
    LOL I use 3-1-2-3-1 all the time....since season 2...no matter what formation i am facing....
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

A good manager is that which can use any of formation and make it useful by his tactis and gameplan.If players like gizzmo dont have right tactics and then say this formation is useless,Then we must see manager like Ahlong who manage with 3-1-2-3-1 also.Ahlong really inspire me.So guys works on tactis don't curse formations like others.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast