Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Олег Урядов
  • 1 Post By Arion
  • 1 Post By Arion

Thread: Help!

Help!

I am playing against an unofficial formation, I wanted to play 3 5 2v , but another formation came to my mind while experimenting with the aforementioned formation. The formation is 3n 1 3n 2(aml amr) 1. This is the formation below.

Which is your team?Any guess?left one?
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Okay,
    The opponent is using tricky formation.
    It might be sure that he have used blue arrows on Mc's.
    Use narrow diamond and focus passing middle.
    Narrow diamond-4-1-2-1-2
    Play attacking counter attack on as opponent already have much space exposed.So your defense need not to lure opponent for counter attack.
    Go narrow diamond with attacking counter attacks and high press in the middle.
    Best of luck
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

3n-1-4-1-1 and 3n-1-4-2
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Try 3n-1-2n-3w-1
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Thanks guys, played already . I decided to go with 3 1 4 2, it gave me the feeling that I am not going gung ho. It was all square till around 65mins where my new signing Mario Klose scored a direct free kick and my defender Gassi ran through the midfield to score a pile driver.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    Thanks guys, played already . I decided to go with 3 1 4 2, it gave me the feeling that I am not going gung ho. It was all square till around 65mins where my new signing Mario Klose scored a direct free kick and my defender Gassi ran through the midfield to score a pile driver.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk
    I forgot to say that it pretty much looks like a 4-3-1-2, only he uses wingbacks instead of fullbacks. Glad to hear that you won
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.