Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Any tactical minds out there?urgent,Only Hrs to go

Any tactical minds out there?urgent,Only Hrs to go

im playing my nemesis lv 12 in the morning for the cup,and would be grateful for any advice given ,shes playing 4-2-2-2 Hex while im going with the butterfly which i used in the first leg n won 1-0 when she played 4-5-1v,i played normal as i knew shed play attacking and i caught her with a counter,she always wins her leagues as long as ive known her except when i pipped her to the title in season 4 but since then her teams usually dominate,theres very little between us,shes a point higer at 82.6 while im 81.6 at time of writing,im thinking of the 3-4-1-2 or 4-5-1v but would love some feedback on tactics ect,cheers thanks

this is my team
    Any tactical minds out there?urgent,Only Hrs to go-csk1.jpg

and this is hers
    Any tactical minds out there?urgent,Only Hrs to go-csk.jpg

I would say man mark with that formation but she has better quality than you so probably not a good idea.

What's her freekick taker like? I'm assuming it's Ghaly? If she misses plenty of freekicks I suggest you ruin her match as much as possible by doing everything you can to tackle them, defend and keep the ball so short passing. No counter attack.

If things go bad go normal, counter, long, flanks, high press.
    If you change to a more attacking formation then change to suit the formation.

whats your suggestions with using 3-4-1-2 or what would you use,i can make any formation and yes her freekick taker is Ghaly,its usually her Amr/Aml that do the damage i have a one away goal lead going into the return game at her stadia so even a draw would do me,ps thank u for taking the time to reply n i hope the below stats help u to give me an informed tactic or formation that youd use yourself in this situation

the first leg
    Any tactical minds out there?urgent,Only Hrs to go-csk4.jpg

attacking stats
    Any tactical minds out there?urgent,Only Hrs to go-csk2.jpg

defensive stats
    Any tactical minds out there?urgent,Only Hrs to go-csk3.jpg

thanks for helping,i want this win not even the cup but the win

my record
    Any tactical minds out there?urgent,Only Hrs to go-csk5.jpg

Judging by those ratings you was never in trouble against her.

I'd say stick to what you used last time as it worked well for you. Had her keeper had a bad day I reckon you could of been more fortunate.
    What orders did you use?

i used these as i knew shes just an attacker but her Amr/Aml are lethal this season...seems to be a trend,the strikers now seem to get more assists unless its vs a weak team then they go goal happy
    Any tactical minds out there?urgent,Only Hrs to go-capture.jpg

Ok try the same thing.

I would say if you're worried about her wingers then put blue arrows on your wing backs but I can't be sure how that will affect your offside trap, I just know they won't venture forward and they'll concentrate on their defensive responsibilities.

thank you my friend,ill be sure to tell u how it turned out so ill start with butterfly ,normal and moderate as the match needs or not
    El Pistolero likes this.

i went through thanks to my 0-1 win in the first leg ,as you can see the game plan went out the window as soon as draxler was sent off, i got an equalizer through a corner so knew i had a lil breathing space but then i went down to 9 men and she scored straight off,after that it was short passing and trting to salvage my defense.delighted to have knocked them out and made the next round, thanks for your help mate

Any tactical minds out there?urgent,Only Hrs to go-c.jpg

Any tactical minds out there?urgent,Only Hrs to go-1.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Any tactical minds out there?urgent,Only Hrs to go-c.jpg

That shadow striker did the job

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast