Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By talisman
  • 1 Post By Arion
  • 1 Post By Awe Imoleayo Peter

Thread: Penultimate Game

Penultimate Game

Hi, I am having a very important match tomorrow and it's a must win. I need suggestions against this ultra offensive formation. Thanks

4-4-2wd down the flank,
    Hard defending+counter attacks on.
    Low press and offside trap is recommended as opponent may rush with too many attackers.
    Remeber to use zonal marking+offside trap and long passes.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

You need to use an ultra-defensive formation

Possibilities are 4-2(DMC)-2-1-1, 3N-2(DML/R)-3N-2, or 3N-2(DML/R)-2-2(AML/R)-1 Butterfly.

All three are used with defensive/counter/long pass, the first two go thru' the middle. the last one use flanks or mixed.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter and Arion like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I like the first suggestion, but can I use mixed attacking with good effects?

Not something I've tried with that formation - if you try it, can you let us know what happened?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    I like the first suggestion, but can I use mixed attacking with good effects?
    OT and CA don't get along... Try 5-3n-2, low press and zonal marking (5v6... Bad odds ) , blue arrow on central MC, pass through the middle and mixed (since they've no MC). Of course CA on.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

So I entered late and he was 1 up and I checked his formation and found out he changed already, I had to adapt, so I changed mine too. So Talisman I couldn't really check the mixed attacking with the formation. He is a bit of tinkerer and has a lot of friends. He tinkered so much that he used this He just don't want me to score. He still changed 2 times after that, but I just counters his Amc. Changed to attacking and high press and It paid off. So it was a 1all draw. I was a lonely manager.
    Arion likes this.