Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: CHAMPION'S LEAGUE FINAL: Formation advice :)

CHAMPION'S LEAGUE FINAL: Formation advice :)

Hey guys,

First off thanks for helping (if you do ).

I am playing a final in the Champion's League against a tough opponent. I think his best team will be around 38 and my best team is 36. He is using 4-3w-1-2 formation, which is something i haven't played against, and i am not willing to make a mistake, since it is just one game.

That's his team: CHAMPION'S LEAGUE FINAL: Formation advice :)-his-team.jpg
    His team also has another 6 star striker on the bench. So that makes him even stronger.

And that's mine :CHAMPION'S LEAGUE FINAL: Formation advice :)-my-team.jpg

Much appreciating any type of advice on how to get the victory. Against stronger teams i usually go hard mentality with high pressing and hard tackling, hoping for the best. I might need to do something like that again i guess.

Cheers!

451v sure win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good luck!! show us your trphy later

Sent from my Che2-L11 using Tapatalk

defending, through flank, mixed passing, low press, easy tackle..

Quote Originally Posted by endou View Post
    defending, through flank, mixed passing, low press, easy tackle..

Counter too
    Arion likes this.

Thanks guys, for defensive, should i put some extra blue arrows or the regular red arrows on dl/dr aml/amr?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Veselinov Popov View Post
    Thanks guys, for defensive, should i put some extra blue arrows or the regular red arrows on dl/dr aml/amr?
    Do that, and also blue arrow on DMC
    Abhinavsharma likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Veselinov Popov View Post
    Hey guys,

First off thanks for helping (if you do ).

I am playing a final in the Champion's League against a tough opponent. I think his best team will be around 38 and my best team is 36. He is using 4-3w-1-2 formation, which is something i haven't played against, and i am not willing to make a mistake, since it is just one game.

That's his team: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	his team.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	64746
    His team also has another 6 star striker on the bench. So that makes him even stronger.

And that's mine :Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my team.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	64747

Much appreciating any type of advice on how to get the victory. Against stronger teams i usually go hard mentality with high pressing and hard tackling, hoping for the best. I might need to do something like that again i guess.

Cheers!
    A advice from me"Never use high press against strong teams.Low press is best and you can never score by high press but opponent can score by counter attacks lol.Hard tackles against strong teams is bit funny.You can't give free kicks in this situation lol.
    Anyways I am creating a post on playing with common team against strong ones soon.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by jahrnee View Post
    451v sure win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I only got 2 defeats this season all against this formation with my 4-5-1 V. Not only was I defeated but hugely dominated. So it was not troll results. This is definitely not going to be a sure win...

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I only got 2 defeats this season all against this formation with my 4-5-1 V. Not only was I defeated but hugely dominated. So it was not troll results. This is definitely not going to be a sure win...
    Yes true but he has weak Dmc.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast