-M-M-
    -DMC-DMC-
    DD-DD

its good counter something like
    -AAA-
    --AMC--
    -M-M-
    -DDD-
    ? thx, I hope you will got it ("-" are empty possitions)

3W-2Dmc-2Mc-2(Aml&amr)-1St

Go down the flank with normal mentality with mixed passes.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Thx, I am trying use http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ation-use.html everytime, but I´ll play Cup today too and he has rly wierd formation 4-2-2-1-1

ST
    AMC
    ML-MR
    2x DMC in middle (-DMC-DMC-)
    DL,DC-DC,DR

what is idea of formation? Should I try to have players where he hasnt? Or have DC where he has ST and also have my ST/AMC "free"

VIP
    What's 4W? Is there 4N too?

I never counter formations.By countering formation you will not be winner always.Go with real strength.
    Suppose you have best ml or mr but your counter formation not includes them so ml or me will be out of formation and your strength will also be out from game.
    So friend only take your strength on-feild never focus on fancy things like counter formations.

I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Hi, i suppose your opponent formation is:

dl-dc-dc-dr
    dmc-dmc
    mc-mc
    st-st

isn't it?

If so,consider that :

1) He has no amc at all,so a flat dl-dc-dc-dr defensive line is enough for you,(no dmc is needed for you).

2) He has only 1 player for each flank,so it's a good idea to use a midfield:

ml-mc-mc-mr (4-4-2 classical), or mc-mc --- aml-amr (4-2-2-2 hexagon),it's up to you.

3) Then use 2 st.

Remember he has replaced ml and mr with 2 dmc,so play on both flanks,to dominate flanks and make those 2 dmc wasted for him,
    as if he played with 9 players.

if you play central or add a dmc instead of st, he can exploit his dmc and your amc remains in a sandwhich between 2 dmc.

4-4-2 or 4-2-2-2 hexagon , target both flanks, rest of orders can be customizable according to your opponent strategy.

About countering opponent formation, I mean 3 steps:

1) Trying to prevent all opponent offensive players from having space to attack.
    So i use appropriate defensive lines and,if opponent is so hard, defensive strategies too.

2) Dominate field zones he does not cover/protect (ex flanks....)

3) Trying to make most opponent players possible useless to his strategy (ex dmc).

This is not a guarantee to victory,but we should starting with making life harder to our opponent,in the meanwhile,
    shouldn't we?
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 04-06-2016 at 12:12 PM.

nope, dl-dc-dc-dr, dmc-dmc is alright, but then he play ML, MR instead of MC MC and AMC + ST instead of ST ST but thank you very much for help