Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Can I beat him?

I have defeated teams playing with 3-4 defenders many times with counter attacks but never seen losing by 7:0.
    And moreover we are not sure what did he used lol
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Galdraxel View Post
    I was rekt 7:0
    Do not worry too much about that. You'll always find people to tell you that you should do this or that and win. With such a difference in terms of quality, you only had to rely on a miracle. Sometimes miracles happen. Most of the times, they do not. I have never ever lost to a side like yours when I had such a quality advantage. And I won once when being in the other situation butmy opponent had probably dropped his team a while ago and his players were not properly prepared. With an active manager, let us be serious, you just had no chance to win, whatever your tactic is.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 04-15-2016 at 01:15 PM.

We dont know what tactics he followed lol gizmmo
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Nothing is impossible but hope must not die

The only thing he could have done is reduce the goal margin by defending well with numbers. The quality difference is enormous in Top Eleven

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12