Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: I have a better team but still loosing

Until you spend money and buying 7-8 players from the scout-list, your result is all up to the computer. I have played for 2 years now, and the same happens every season. Only cup is all about what team you have, and the only place where you get the result after how strong your squad are. This is the reason why you should never spend money on topeleven, because after season end, your team is as weak as they others. Better start loosing fights in 2 or 3 seasons and at the same time build up your squad by training them. You loose easely by putting your squad in wrong positions.I have a better team but still loosing-topeleven.jpg
    Last edited by Spursman; 05-05-2016 at 02:22 PM.

Apprentice
    Im the same level as him, no recommended players....i also won the treble last year. Won every game, so far, this year.

Just have to ferret around trying to find rests, if yiu dont live somewhere you can watch videos a lot. Within a season or two, you will be strong enough to win anything, play 2 games and train to get 10% bknus every day.
    Last edited by Andrew Nifield; 05-05-2016 at 05:10 PM.

Apprentice
    How's it going babark? Managed to make a comeback?

Rookie
    Hi Andrew,

Yes so far winning. After loosing 2 league matches I am on my winning way again. CL, Cup and League. Sticking with formation 4-2MC-3W (AMR-AMC-AML)-1(ST)

Mentality: Attacking
    Passing: Mixed
    Passing: short
    Counters: On

Pressing: :Low
    Tackling: Normal
    Marking: Zonal
    Offside: No

Arrow up front (Red) for DL and DR

Thank you all for your help.

Thanks again,
    Babar

4-2MC-3W-1st??
    You will face difficulty v/s opponent using dmc mostly so use high press lol
    TIP: Don't force counter attacks if you will use attacking mentality and no dmc.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    4-2MC-3W-1st??
    You will face difficulty v/s opponent using dmc mostly so use high press lol
    TIP: Don't force counter attacks if you will use attacking mentality and no dmc.
    Yes with opponent using DMC if my team is not scoring then I switch formation. And thanks for the Tip, I will change this tactics now

Apprentice
    Yeah, I get the impression counters are meant for low press.

TIP: High press works best with man on man marking
    Remeber to put backward arrows on midfeilders.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Question BallHwg's

I will like to know what the back and forward arrows do in the formation???
    BallHwg's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12