Thread: Guys the opponent is pretty weak but ....help

Rookie

Guys the opponent is pretty weak but ....help

He is using 4-3-1-2 wide.... I used 3-1-4-2 but lost my away game 3-2 and u know what 87-103 that's the difference between teams ........ Suggest me some good formation for the home game guys I really.... Love u :-p

I would suggest 4141 or 451v if you have quality wkngers

Quote Originally Posted by Shivam Chaudhary View Post
    He is using 4-3-1-2 wide.... I used 3-1-4-2 but lost my away game 3-2 and u know what 87-103 that's the difference between teams ........ Suggest me some good formation for the home game guys I really.... Love u :-p
    It does'nt matter how you line up your players, formations have nothing to do if you loose or win. The only thing that matter is that you must have at least 3 defenders and 2 midfielders. You can put all of the on the left side, and attack from right side. If you play with zonal, set on offide trap, and if your players have minimum 45% condition, play with man to man and offide trap off. Your team can be the strongest in the league, but in the 5 first matches every season, its all up to the computer if you win or loose. The computer also decide which team will win in the cup, and it does'nt matter if your team are up to 2 star stronger than your opponent. It sucks, but its the fact. Thats why nobody should use money on this game!

It's about who controls the midfield.

Assuming you're playing the same formation (3-1-4-2) as the previous game, you could try this.

The best counter for your formation would be 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond.

So it follows, or at least it should do, that you could use these formations, if he uses the above formation.

Try(?) these formations (assuming your players can play in these positions)

4-5-1V Formation

Att

AML AMR

MC MC

DMC

Def - Def - Def - Def

Or this

3-5-2V Formation

Att Att

AML AMR

MC MC

DMC

Def - Def - Def

I'd favour the 4-5-1V formation, but it also depends on what positions you can put your players in, that's to say you can switch them around in-game by playing them in other positions that suit them, assuming you have them trained in other positions, it saves on making subs, unless absolutely needed, for a start, along with their skills/stats as these also can count.

Tactics
    Attack
    Team Mentality: Hard Defending
    Focus Passing: Mixed
    Passing Style: Mixed
    Force Counter Attacks: On

Defence
    Pressing Style: Low
    Tackling Style: Hard
    Marking Style: Zonal
    Play Offside Trap: Off

Again it's down to what your team strengths are. Play to those. and try to get the best out of the squad. Also bump up bonus payments, assuming you can afford it, and try to make sure your players are on the maximum for both fitness and mentality as well.
    A lot of this is learnt by experience as well as the old method of "suck it and see" approach. OK it may not work out, especially in this game, but it's worth trying it out in a friendly, assuming your opponent is playing the formation you need to counter. There's a list of formations/counter formations on this forum, so take a look at them and see what suits your teams skills and positions.

Good luck with your match and let others know of your result.. even if it's not what you're hoping for, as in the long run it will help others, and you, in the long term.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Bavari View Post
    I would suggest 4141 or 451v if you have quality wkngers
    I agree.
    def/counters
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html