Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arion

Thread: Semi final

Semi final

I have lost 2-1 away in cup semi final,i was playing 4-5-1V and the goal I scored came after I removed the back arrows from my DCs/DMC and made a sub with another ST for my MC and played 4-2-2-2 HEX then refree whistled

Could be the changing in tactics helped me to score since i couldn't watch the real effect?

Would you suggest start the return leg. with the formation I could score with a goal or think of a more attacking tactic?

Why blue arrows on DCs? What formation is he playing?

3W-5-2

he has World class ST so I want to make sure my DCs dont go up on attack and catch me with his counters

he only scored from a corner and through his strong MR

Thought about a suicidal attack formation 3-2-3W-2ST I would score 4 but concede 3 and get out

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Bavari View Post
    3W-5-2

he has World class ST so I want to make sure my DCs dont go up on attack and catch me with his counters

he only scored from a corner and through his strong MR

Thought about a suicidal attack formation 3-2-3W-2ST I would score 4 but concede 3 and get out
    Try 4-3-1-2... only 1 DC can't beat 2 STs, then there's an AMC too... also use the offside trap, thus you've to press high and mark by zone.
    Ibrahim Bavari likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Thank you @Arion , i will tell you the result and which tactics I used