Thread: Need suggestions ASAP

Need suggestions ASAP

Ok so in this new season, im pitted(in league)against all my most competitive friends with all at least 5* players, and so far, only team that has won all the matches so far is using 442,but with everyone capable of beating everyone, I find myself in 12th place with 3points, bearing in mind that everyone else is stuck with 9,6,4 or 3 points.
    The thing is, I have no problem playing a really aggressive style, but despite all my lion's share of possession, failed to score a single goal from our attacks-only goals scored are through corners or FKs or shots from afar. Also, my defense seems very incapable of handling enemy counterattacks which is about 90%of the goals scored against me so far.
    So, I really need a very defensively stable(im talking about the ability to deal with enemy counters)formation that is also very efficient in attacking.
    Any and every help is appreciated.

The real season starts after 5 games.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Yes, yes, by all means it only starts after 5games but still, I do need a rather defensively stable yet offensively effiecient formation because I havent had much luck both defensively and offensively with 4231, 42121,and 352V
    Currently im thinking of 43N2W1 with blue arrow on centre MC and red on DL/R
    Attacking,down both flanks, mixed passing,low press, normal tackling,zones and no counter no offside
    Will this be a succesful offense with a stable anti counterable defense or am I missing something other suggestions are most welcomed

Rookie
    I found this link very helpful http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html

This same happened with me in last season even I had the best team but I lost all the starting games but then end up winning the league. I like to go offensive but after loosing few games early on I switched to Normal formation with 4-1-2-1-2 and this worked very well for me.

Try Normal of defensive formation and see if it works.

Thanks