Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Abhinavsharma

Thread: Beat tough opponent

Rookie

Beat tough opponent

Hi,

I have my league game tomorrow with the toughest opponent of league. He normally changes formation and will watch the match.

The weaker team is mine. Any suggestions how can I beat this.

Beat tough opponent-.jpg

Not showing his formation because I know he will change before the match. Any suggestions please.

Thanks

Hard to say with the limited info. If he had a favorite formation... Plan for that. Otherwise, use whatever formation your team is best at. Consider a defensive formation and employ counter attacks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Hi,

Below is the screen shot with the formation. My preferable formation is 4-2-2-2 Attacking. But I can change this to defensive if neededBeat tough opponent-aa.jpg

What I am thinking is rather than defensive I can go with Attacking formation with pressing High. Not sure this will work but I think good to give it a try. What do you suggest guys?

Thanks

I like 3w-1-2n-2w-2. If you want 4 in the back, 4-3n-2w-1. Either way, high press, counter off, short passing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

How did you get on?

Rookie
    I lost

My player got red in 28th min so I lost to 4-1 but first half were 1-1. I tried 4-2-2-2 Attacking

Quote Originally Posted by babarkhurshid View Post
    I lost

My player got red in 28th min so I lost to 4-1 but first half were 1-1. I tried 4-2-2-2 Attacking
    Bravo!
    babarkhurshid likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..