Thread: Help me to overcome my nemisis

Rookie

Help me to overcome my nemisis

HI all i always flatter to the same guy who use the formation of 3(w)-1(dmc)-3(W)-1(amc)-2(st)..... i keep trying with different formations and end up lossing... help me here with the formation and tactics plz....

Dont use an amc since the formation contains a dmc . Amc dont perform well against a dmc especially a good 1

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy Alali View Post
    Dont use an amc since the formation contains a dmc . Amc dont perform well against a dmc especially a good 1

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

ok dude... but say me a counter to overcome

3n -5 -2

Formation: 3n-5-2 Flat

This formation will give you the benefit to control the midfield and dominate possession and creating lots of chances. Short Passing will allow you to keep possession as you've packed your midfield with 5 players which should avoid you being countered. I'd personally play with Whole Pitch Pressing to quickly win back the ball, but by doing this your condition will go down quicker than normal as your players are working hard so make sure all your players are at least 90% condition. As you have 3 center backs it would be a smart idea to play the Offside Trap, but make sure your player's speed is quicker than your opponents strikers.

Tactics and Orders

Team Mentality: Attacking
    Focus Passing: Through the middle or Mixed
    Passing Style: Short
    Force Counter-Attacks: Off

Pressing Style: High
    Tackling Style: Normal
    Marking Style: Zonal
    Play Offside Trap: On

You can tweak the orders to your preference, but this is how I'd set-up against your opponent's formation. If this was useful and helped, give it a like to let others know as well
    Last edited by Stefan Blackwell; 07-28-2016 at 06:18 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Blackwell View Post
    Formation: 3n-5-2 Flat

This formation will give you the benefit to control the midfield and dominate possession and creating lots of chances. Short Passing will allow you to keep possession as you've packed your midfield with 5 players which should avoid you being countered. I'd personally play with Whole Pitch Pressing to quickly win back the ball, but by doing this your condition will go down quicker than normal as your players are working hard so make sure all your players are at least 90% condition. As you have 3 center backs it would be a smart idea to play the Offside Trap, but make sure your player's speed is quicker than your opponents strikers.

Tactics and Orders

Focus Passing: Through the middle or Mixed
    Passing Style: Short

Pressing Style: High
    Play Offside Trap: On

You can tweak the orders to your preference, but this is how I'd set-up against your opponent's formation. If this was useful and helped, give it a like to let others know as well
    Thanks for d info dude....sure will let u knw abt the result.....i have the match by tmrw and will inform u once the match is over

Rookie
    Hey frnds.. i tried with my normal formation 4-2-3-1 formation and beat him 3-0....Red arrows on my AML-AMC-AMR and ST.... no blue arrows and my tactics is
    Focus Passing: Down the flanks
    Passing Style: Long

Pressing Style: Low
    Play Offside Trap: Off

The main thing is that you successfully overcome that formation. Congratulations