Thread: Counter to 3w-2(dmc)-3w(aml/amc/amr)-2

Counter to 3w-2(dmc)-3w(aml/amc/amr)-2

Hello Forum,
    So today i am playing my quarterfinal cup match againat this formation. I have never played against it before, so would need some help. He is about 5% stronger than me.
    From my research I have seen people recommend using 4-1dmc-2n(mc)- 2w-1st with blue arrow for def and dmc and red arrows for offensive players, is this still good or i need something else? I have 1 very good striker, and 1 mediocore one, 2 vergy good wingers (am/m) solid mc's and dmc. I lack good Amc, just a mediocore one. Thanks in advance

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    From my research I have seen people recommend using 4-1dmc-2n(mc)- 2w-1st with blue arrow for def and dmc and red arrows for offensive players, is this still good or i need something else?
    yea, I would go with that.
    The only thing you want is good luck.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

What tactics would you use?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keriks View Post
    What tactics would you use?
    eeh ?
    that one
    def/counter/flanks/mix pass/low/normal
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Ok thanks, ill post results later

Ouch, well that went as bad as it could have Lost with a score 1:3, despite being a home team and only 2% weaked than him. I cant understand why i always play eaither draw or lose against equally matched opponents, but almost always destroy weaker teams with scores 6:0 and more. I have by far best goal difference in my league, but hanging on for 3rd place in cause i keep losing to equally matched oponent..eh lost another league match today...sad day lol