Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Game For Treble 4-5-1v vs narrow diamond

Game For Treble 4-5-1v vs narrow diamond

ive all but won the league,in other final but play stronger team in final of cup,
    hes a solid narrow diamond formation,im thinking 451v, his team is 2 levels higher but all his players are very late twenties n older,mine are younger and have already beaten teams in his level but not his strength,id be grateful if anyone would offer any advise on orders on how to play if they have any

Dangerous narrow diamond against 45v1(<this formation will lose)

Top Eleven Be A Football Manager

Apprentice
    If he is stronger than you I propose 3dc- dmc-2mc-amc-aml-amr-st. First secure the defense with overpopulation there and try defense and counter. You can use also a third Mc instead of the amc to control the center. He will play in the middle so you don't need a second pair of wing players. You can switch to attack easily with this formation. But clearly you need tight lines between your players and not big distances. Play short passes. I always win against narrow diamond with this one. The narrow diamond can switch easily to attack so you need a flexible formation too.

Στάλθηκε από το ZTE Blade A460 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

if you set the good orders than you can win with 4-5-1 v style.
    3-5-2 V style is good against the narrow diamond
    Darren Power likes this.

451v works very good for me against nd
    Defense,counter,mix pass,down the flanks

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Darren Power likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

@ azwanonly
    Guess what........you were way wrong,i knew my tactical approach n training drills would work,tell me is it easy to breathe while choking on your intelligent post lol,next time try thinking before you pan someones idea,below is the teams,the match and my record not counting this treble,feels great to prove ppl like you know nothing
    Game For Treble              4-5-1v    vs     narrow diamond-qa3.jpgGame For Treble              4-5-1v    vs     narrow diamond-qa2.jpgGame For Treble              4-5-1v    vs     narrow diamond-qa1.jpgGame For Treble              4-5-1v    vs     narrow diamond-qa.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    a V formation like those above can works very good.
    As a hint, you can try to find out which of those, your players can support better
    also, if some of those gave a hard time to your oppo in previous games of the competition.
    Darren Power likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

i normally play 451v if i kan n i agree with u 100%,about the wide players,im lucky,ive more than enough to cover nearly all positions with same quality but some players Icardi for example is weaker in stars to say Aguero but by far his skills are higher although his defense skills are very low but hes there to score so its a trade off of kinds

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    451v works very good for me against nd
    Defense,counter,mix pass,down the flanks

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    You are mostly stronger
    LeManiaque likes this.

@Powers, Azwanonly might have a point there....most guys here use the defensive approach for 4 5 1v, but I have found out that being defensive against ND is not a good idea, it may work and not work ...not definite.....so maybe you are lucky you won today, don't be surprised if you lose next match.
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 08-18-2016 at 11:06 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast