Thread: 3n-1-2-2w-2. Tips?

Rookie

3n-1-2-2w-2. Tips? [*CHANGED]

Not easy. It's a cup game (first one at home) and I wanna make the most out of it. He's defensively weak on the flanks and offensively strong so I thought 4-4-2 classic. Tons of flanks for me to control. I don't plan on putting red arrows on DL DR because his AML AMR are real strong. And having and MR ML will help me deal with them.

Any disagreements? I'd love to hear.
    PS. Thought of playing 3n-2w-2-2w-1 but I think DR DL and MR ML will be even more effective on defense.

Would love to hear from you guys
    Last edited by LassanaDiarra; 08-28-2016 at 12:52 PM.

How about your statistic and your enemy?

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by samuelsimanjunta View Post
    How about your statistic and your enemy?

I'm 92% and he's 88%, not much to split between us. What do you think?

Rookie
    That's how I played it myself, but beware , whether it has the option to download 3n -1-4-2.
    4-4-2 or 4-5v-1 , normal or defensive , the wings , a little pressure, offside off, counter on. At 4-4-2 would put red arrows on Ml / Mr.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomáš Smetana View Post
    That's how I played it myself, but beware , whether it has the option to download 3n -1-4-2.
    4-4-2 or 4-5v-1 , normal or defensive , the wings , a little pressure, offside off, counter on. At 4-4-2 would put red arrows on Ml / Mr.
    Mmm I hear you. I honestly believe 4-4-2 would work better because a DMC won't be very effective against wing play like his, and MR ML could also help shut down his wingers. I can't wait for the match to start to see if I'm right.

Use 4-3-3.. Attacking, side attack (choose From right attack or left attack). Mixed passing. High pressure, low tackle, no offise yes counter.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by samuelsimanjunta View Post
    Use 4-3-3.. Attacking, side attack (choose From right attack or left attack). Mixed passing. High pressure, low tackle, no offise yes counter.

He changed his formation to 3-0-2-2w-3. Super offensive. I'm honestly getting confused.

So I ended up playing 4-1-4-0-1.
    Thought my defence could handle his offense and I'd have more possession. I was wrong. He killed me with 3-0 at my home, scoring from a corner and a free kick. I barely had chances although I had more possession and played on his open flanks. I honestly don't get what went wrong. please tell me guys!
    Last edited by LassanaDiarra; 08-28-2016 at 01:40 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Super offensive
    so you had to play super defensive, with DL-3DC-DR-DMC-MC-AML-AMR-ST, defense or hard defense/counter/ long pass
    but F-K and C-K could "kill" you anyway.
    Try to have a good "aerial" and a "defending wall" in your team.
    They save a lot.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html