Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 2 Post By kuky_k

Thread: Need your help to win the league.

Need your help to win the league.

So guy is stronger than me but we have same amount of points but i have more goals so i am first. Its last match or season agains him and all i need is draw to win the league. So help me please to win or draw agains his strange formation.

I plant to counter him with this formation since he have only one attacker and AMC but no attaking wings. I play also with one striker since i dont need goals but he have 5-6 midfielders so i would love to defend myself by more possesion.

This is my formatin also stronges one with best possible players. Even tho i play 4411 this is best i can get.

What do you suggest to go on 4 man defense and remove AMC? or remove both wings but play 41212 and attack over mid? I love my AMC since he is my strongest and also perfomance wise best player this season. 32 games 27 goals and 13 assists.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    or remove both wings but play 41212 and attack over mid?
    I don't think so, it's too overcrowded there.
    I would start with 4-1-4-1 or could use there Aloi instead of Mureno, as AML but with no arrow.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

But aloi is AML ill lose possession there. And he is not too fast player he didnt do well on wing so far.

But aloi is AML ill lose possession there
    a tiny difference

he is not too fast player he didnt do well on wing so far.
    you know your team/players better than me, so you have to choose.
    Flip a coin or listen to your instinct.
    Sometimes it works better than an advice.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    a tiny difference

you know your team/players better than me, so you have to choose.
    Flip a coin or listen to your instinct.
    Sometimes it works better than an advice.
    by 4141 you mean dmc-lm,cm,cm,rm or amr and amc? i guress first.
    Yeah i went on that now and ill use moreno on lm as he is better a LOT at defence, also faster and bit stronger while Aloi is master for passing,shooting, cretivity.

I played 4141 with Moreno on left while i was attacking over right side becasue he had only one player there i changed arrow to both full back and RM to go forward. Defensive and over long ball but changed that to short and after that i scored goal that was lead over right wing on counter attack but right wing passed ball do DMC which then assisted to Moreno.

After i was in lead guy changed AMC for DMC i dont know why since he need to score. After ive seen this i pulled my DMC out and put Aloi on AML, AMR player and another ST. so formation was 422w2 and after that i scored another goal.

And thats it after i returned to that game after over year not playing i won 3rd league title in row and 2nd champions league in row. First season i returned i joined again on half season and managed to win all remaning matches till end i won title by only 1 goal difference hahah. I have screenshot.

And this season this same guy managed to beat me in first game but after that i won all matches in 2nd half of season and all in CL. Now i am on my record of 20 victory in row while i got only 3 goals.

Last edited by kuky_k; 09-17-2016 at 10:30 AM.
    Duncton and FELIX4ENE like this.

congrats
    Formation is the 1st step but coaching during game is more important.

by 4141 you mean dmc-lm,cm,cm,rm or amr and amc?
    Yes, those formations called V