Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Awe Imoleayo Peter
  • 1 Post By HairDryer
  • 1 Post By Bunzo
  • 1 Post By Matteo de Clemente
  • 1 Post By matt231

Thread: Nightmare Formation

Nightmare Formation

Which Formation do you think gave you Nightmare. For me its 4-4-2. Maybe I just won 30% Lost 35% & Drew 35% vs this formation. I tried too many formation to Counter it but mostly failed to counter it. I normally play with 4-5-1V vs it. I always had 35%W-65%L/D result with it. I also tried other formation if it worked first Time then it failed second time.
    But This season I beat 4-4-2 4 times out of 5. All won agaist same quality as me & Lost to lower quality team Lol. I just changed some orders & Arrows after losing vs Lower quality team. Just hoping things will remain same like this season vs 4-4-2
    Last edited by LegendaryForward; 09-25-2016 at 09:21 PM.

For me its 3w 1 3w 1 2....I have not had much success against that....the main formations of this game is the easiest for me to beat 4 4 2inclusive
    LegendaryForward likes this.

now i always start with 442 formation change if i need to when watching game. if not watching 442 is a good formation.

I´ve never had a problem against 4-4-2 If he´s around the same quality or higher i´d play
    3n-2w (dml/dmr) 2-1-2 going through the middle.
    If he is a lot less in quality 4-5-1v or ND works agin going through the middle

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    For me its 3w 1 3w 1 2....I have not had much success against that....the main formations of this game is the easiest for me to beat 4 4 2inclusive
    The same for me, and,generally all formations with wide midfield (ML-MC-MR),where even having 2 mc and dmc,you cannot stop central mc and amc,if any.

I often solved with 4-1-3-2 (mc-mc-mc midfield) or 4-1-1(central MC)-aml-amr-st-st, something unusual and strange for me as I use defensive and quite standard strategies.

In a more realistic analisys,issue comes from dmc that does not work properly (as I say,he goes on holiday), infact when he is alright, you have midflield dominance with more mc,and results can be really successful,otherwise it's a disaster.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    4-4-2 classic, if oppo manager isn't present
    3DC-3DMw-2MC-2ST if oppo scores first
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Just beat the nemesis 3w 1 3w 1 2 with the good old 4 4 2 and qualified for the next round of cup though he had a red card around the 27th mins, but the game was still balanced till half time when I decided to focus attack through the right that was free.

I think 442 is the best formation (defending, attacking). It is a safe way to go in important matches.