Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cloverfield
  • 1 Post By pcmacdaniel

Thread: Win against 3-1-3-3

Win against 3-1-3-3

How to win against a better formation (110% his) than me (100% mine) with 3-1-3-3 squad ? Attached his squad. Some advices ?Win against 3-1-3-3-screenshot-2016-10-09-11-07-32.jpg

Thank you !

3DC - 3DM wide - 2MC - 2ST (or 1 AMC - 1ST)

normal/defensive - low pressure - zonal - offside off.
    through the middle - long passes - counters on.
    tackling normal (dont go hard he will have many attacks so you will give him more fouls and potential red card)

Obviously he is playing attacking. As he has better q you have to hit him in counters

That's how I would deal.

If I had a good MC and a good AMC , I may go with 1 MC - 1 AMC later on the game in order to score.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    3DC - 3DM wide - 2MC - 2ST (or 1 AMC - 1ST)

normal/defensive - low pressure - zonal - offside off.
    through the middle - long passes - counters on.
    tackling normal (dont go hard he will have many attacks so you will give him more fouls and potential red card)

Obviously he is playing attacking. As he has better q you have to hit him in counters

That's how I would deal.

If I had a good MC and a good AMC , I may go with 1 MC - 1 AMC later on the game in order to score.
    Thank you for answer. I've arranged my squad (screen)

Win against 3-1-3-3-screenshot-2016-10-09-11-30-11.jpg

What do you think ?

I will post results after match.
    Beginner (lvl 2)

it looks good and solid.

Have in your mind that he has only one MC and no DMC.
    If you concede a goal but the game is under control and you think you can score, I would change the MC with a second ST.

His DC will have trouble facing a counter with one AMC and 2 ST
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 10-09-2016 at 08:50 AM.
    eric28ro likes this.

it is very weard formation with extremely big hole betwen defending line and attack, i have no idea how this can work.

what i would do is i would not mind how to stop this team, because if i put like to many players in defence, i would probably not win this game.

i would mind to put some pressure on him. for example play 4-5-1 flat.

with this formation i would have strong possesion of the ball in the middle and the question is if i dominate in the middle by far, who will give the balls to his TOOO MANY attackers.

so i would try 4-5-1 flat
    Small dick guys area in red, blue and green.
    I did that, I won that...blah-blah-blah...

Famous
    I faced a similar formation (3w-3w-1-3) in associations with my alt team. Only difference was my opponent used ML and MR instead of AML and AMR. Quality was 104.4%(me) vs. 104.6% (1st leg)/105.1%(2nd leg). I won both legs, 2-0 and 2-1 respectively.

My formation was 4-3n-3, defensive, through the middle, low press, mixed passing, zonal, counters-on, no offsides.

He has pretty much no defense, so the key is to hit him with counter-attacks and use more than 1 striker.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-09-2016 at 03:14 PM.
    eric28ro likes this.
    Level 40 Manager