Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: I play my attackers in this way...What shuld b my tactics..pls hlp..I cnt win in last

I play my attackers in this way...What shuld b my tactics..pls hlp..I cnt win in last

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    First of all just speak English. Secondly, your formation means nothing if you don't show us your opponents' formation.

Στάλθηκε από το ZTE Blade A460 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Famous
    This looks like a short pass/ mixed, focus mixed/ both flanks, attack/ hard attack formation. No forced counter, yes offside trap unless opponent attackers have high speed and positioning. Hard tackle to stop counters. It's not my style, but that's how I would play it.

Very open to counter attacks and long passes down the flanks. You might try up arrows on dl and dr, with offside trap off and flanks focus. shouldn't need up arrows on attackers unless you identify a weakness during the match.

Would use high pressing until you're up a goal or 2 then change to low and make some defensive subs.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 10-20-2016 at 08:10 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cmasaoutis View Post
    First of all just speak English...
    Στάλθηκε από το
    It's not like he's using Cyrillic, gotta practice somewhere. Also, ironic signature?

I played with this formation for last 31 seasons..but in this one it is not working..should i change my formation and tactics in evry match with my opponent or should I remain with this formation ?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Famous
    You've played so many seasons, we should learn from you!

I change between 2-3 formations depending on match up and condition, and arrows or tactics sometimes change many times each match as I watch ratings. It's early in the season, maybe your team will get back to form.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I played with this formation for last 31 seasons..but in this one it is not working.
    maybe you didn't find the right players, specially the AMs.
    Without them, no formation can succeed.
    supratimacharya2 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html