Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By rault

Thread: Help with tactics and formation for the cup finals

Help with tactics and formation for the cup finals against 4 3 3

I'm new to the game. This is just my first season. But I've managed to get a 6 star team and I will win the league and have a balanced match in the cup finals.

Below is the formation and the players of my opponent. He has good players in attack and defense (both on middle). He is 1 lvl above me.

Help with tactics and formation for the cup finals-capture1.jpgHelp with tactics and formation for the cup finals-capture2.jpgHelp with tactics and formation for the cup finals-capture.jpg

I've got a 4-V-1 formation. My players, arrows and settings I was thinking of are following:

Help with tactics and formation for the cup finals-capture4.jpgHelp with tactics and formation for the cup finals-capture3.jpg

Any suggestions are welcome.

I do have a lot of rests to train my 18-19, which form most of the team. But if it's not needed I will prefer to use them next season, as this season everything was very easy and not needed.
    Last edited by rault; 11-06-2016 at 01:53 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by rault View Post
    I'm new to the game. This is just my first season. But I've managed to get a 6 star team and I will win the league and have a balanced match in the cup finals.

Below is the formation and the players of my opponent. He has good players in attack and defense (both on middle). He is 1 lvl above me.

Attachment 73072Attachment 73073Attachment 73074

I've got a 4-V-1 formation. My players, arrows and settings I was thinking of are following:

Attachment 73070Attachment 73071

Any suggestions are welcome.

I do have a lot of rests to train my 18-19, which form most of the team. But if it's not needed I will prefer to use them next season, as this season everything was very easy and not needed.
    I only see your team formation not that of your opponent . Hey your team reduces it quality by 20% when you promoted to the next level .

Sent from my SM-J110H using Tapatalk

Sorry, I was just messing with the screenshots. I've added his team also. KO FC. I know that I will lose 20 %, I haven't figured out a plan yet how to approach this part yet.

Apprentice
    Your tactics is not bad . You can try this also

The formatino*4-3-3*has a weakness is no winger. Be fully exploit it by focusing attacks on two flanks, and you compete the ball well in midfield. Several such schemes as follows:

a.*3-1-3-2-1*

_____ST_____
    AML_______AMR
    __MC_MC_MC__
    _____DMC_____
    __DC_DC_DC__

b.*4-1-4-1*(DL(up) – 2DC – DR(up) ; DMC(up) ; ML(up)-2MC-MR(up) ; ST)

_________ST________

c.*3-3-2-2*(3DC ; 3MC ; AML-AMR ; ST-ST)

___ST___ST___
    AML_______AMR
    __MC_MC_MC__

a) Always attack the flanks with either ML / MR with red arrows or AML / AMR*

b) Use at least 2 DC*

c) Use at least 2 MC*

Sent from my SM-J110H using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    3DC -1DMC-3MC- AML-AMR-ST
    Start with defense/counter/long pass
    not man to man, save your condition for later.

If not working, add a second ST or AMC instead of the third MC.
    If loosing, switch to attack/ high press and off side (without counter) and mix pass
    babarkhurshid likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thanks for the suggestions. I see that you would suggest to transform the 4-5V-1 into a 3-1-3-2-1. I could do that, but I will have to change a 109 % DL with a 88 % MC. Unfortunately that's all I can do with my squad.

Would strengthen the central defense area and central midfield compensate the 1 star loss?

Alternatively I have 600 + rests to train. My plan was to use all rests in the new season after promotion. But I can still use them on the players I want to keep next season. However this will impact the AML and AMR and the DL, which will not be used in the 3-1-3-2-1 formation
    Last edited by rault; 11-07-2016 at 08:53 AM.

The match is tomorrow morning and I'm not sure what formation to use.

The 4-5V-1 I had looks like this

Help with tactics and formation for the cup finals-2.jpg

And the 3N-1-3N-2W-1 as you guys suggested looks like this:

Help with tactics and formation for the cup finals-1.jpg

So I get more players in central defense but I lose in terms of quality on both defense and midfield. That's because for the second formation I need to substitute a 109 % DL with a 88 % MC.

Is it really worth changing from 4-5V-1 to 3N-1-3N-2W-1?

343 beats 433 imo high pressing, zonal easy tackling attacking
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I've decided to play 4-5V-1 with following tactics: defensive, down both flanks, mixed, counter on, pressing high, tackling normal, man to man, offside trap off.

I've dominated the match big time, although we were similar in terms of quality level. Here are the stats:

Help with tactics and formation for the cup finals-3.jpg

Thanks for your input.
    HoofDaddy likes this.