Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bubba
  • 1 Post By gizzmo

Thread: 4-5v-1

Rookie

4-5v-1

Hi, I need second game in LM win by 2 goals vs, 4-5V-1.
    I play at home, and my opponent is just as strong as me.
    I would try to play 3W-1-4-2 or 3W-5V-2

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    4-3-2W-1. Normal, through the flanks, mixed balls, no counterattacks or offside trap, high pressing, normal or hard tackling, zonal marking. Up arrows on DR and DL.

Edit: If your rates are close, this would work a treat.
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 01-30-2017 at 05:00 PM.

Apprentice
    I'm coming from a victory against the first of my league, he played 4-5-1 V. I just opposed with a 4-1-2-1-2 ND, Defensive, mixed pass, no off-side trap, MTM mark with hard tackling. low pressing. Try to motivate your two external "up" and your central (DMC) "down".
    tonnie likes this.

Rookie
    Hello,
    Will someone help me how to beat 4-5V-1?
    I have tried everything possible and I always lose ... in the best case draw.
    I played :
    4-3N-2W-1
    3W-1-3N-2W-1
    3W-6V-1
    And all wrong
    Let me play at home/visit .... attack/defense ... weaker/stronger ... always bad for me.
    The paradox is that when I start playing 4-5V-1 I will lose ))
    The opponent is 20% weaker and I lost 3:0. I played 3W-1-3N-2W-1, the opponent did not follow the match.
    It's horrible for me

Famous
    If it was easy to beat 4-5-1V, I would not be playing it for 32 seasons onwards. The tactics given above are good but not guaranteed. The best thing to do is to force your oppo to switch to something else (put your players in 4-3-3 for instance) and, at the last second, reverse to your prefered tactic. Like 4-4-2, 4-5-1V has no obvious counter. To my experience, I'm having very hard times against 4-2-3W-1 for instance. So bad that I do not play 4-5-1V against this anymore.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Dreamer
    Try 3-1-4-2.
    3 DC's good at heading.
    mixed passing, normal mode, no counter, zonal mark, high press.
    I have used this combination and won against stronger teams playing 451V

Apprentice
    3w 2dmc 1mc aml amr 2st , or if his st is better than your dc use 2dc dr dml(down) dmc , 1mc , aml amr 2st, normal, short passing, flanks, hard tackling,high pressing , no counter.
    missing T11 old form

Rookie
    Thank you for your advice.
    I only play for one attacker - 118% because I only have 2 and the other attacker is 93%, and rarely have a great rating both.
    Now I will have 2 matches in the league and 1 in the final of the cup (if I do not lose 3:0 from the first match in the semifinals) against 4-5V-1 I will try 4-2MC-3W-1 or 3W-2DMC-1MC-3W-1 ... second quality attacker, as I write above.
    One opponent is stronger and the other weaker + -6% against me

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    If it was easy to beat 4-5-1V, I would not be playing it for 32 seasons onwards. The tactics given above are good but not guaranteed. The best thing to do is to force your oppo to switch to something else (put your players in 4-3-3 for instance) and, at the last second, reverse to your prefered tactic. Like 4-4-2, 4-5-1V has no obvious counter. To my experience, I'm having very hard times against 4-2-3W-1 for instance. So bad that I do not play 4-5-1V against this anymore.
    Do you mean 4-2MC-3W-1 that yes?