The game engine hates me. I don't know what to do. I just keep on loosing from worse teams. I do always have injuries and several red cards. Today i got 3 injuries in a simple normal training game. 8-9-6 days long injuries.

I have tried the formation guide thread and I just keep on loosing.

I had an enemy upcoming the league and i managed to play a friendly against him before and i did an assymetrical formation. I won 7-0 I was like holly f*ck finally i am a genius coming up with this assymetrical. BUT NEXT DAY I LOST IT EASILY TO 4-1. WHY THE HELL?

I have two ideas.
first i have a very young team average age is 21. Can it be that they get nervous on serious games under stress?

second: this probably you will not like,but i have a feeling that nordeus tries to bargain out of me more cash, because they see that i have spent money on this game. I bought 80 tokens and they must think i am willing to buy more...

at the moment i have 50 tokens. this proves my theory. They want me to spend them that's why i get these injuries...

DONT TELL ME IT'S BAD LUCK CAUSE IT AINT. I HAVE LOST 7 GAMES IN A ROW WITH PROBABLY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE.