Thread: Using a 4_2DMC_3ML MC MR_1

Rookie

Using a 4_2DMC_3ML MC MR_1

Hey guys just need your opinion or view on dis formation,I mean d 4_2_3_1 formation but dis tym its using TWO DEDENSIVE MIDFIELDERS,THREE WIDE PLAYERS AS IN ML MR MC and a lone striker,I thought of dis today and I throw dis thread now on ur views,will it be good to use defensive mentality or Normal Mentality,and if perhaps anyone might have used or using dis formation of recent,pls tell me I'm curious to know,thanks for all ur advise and suggestions that'll be posted here....

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chelses Fc View Post
    Hey guys just need your opinion or view on dis formation,I mean d 4_2_3_1 formation but dis tym its using TWO DEDENSIVE MIDFIELDERS,THREE WIDE PLAYERS AS IN ML MR MC and a lone striker,I thought of dis today and I throw dis thread now on ur views,will it be good to use defensive mentality or Normal Mentality,and if perhaps anyone might have used or using dis formation of recent,pls tell me I'm curious to know,thanks for all ur advise and suggestions that'll be posted here....

I tried this formation before. It's very good. But I don't use it anymore because I want to score more. I go defensive mentality. Go flank. Middle part already strong, so I really like it. I lose to opponent use short pass because I use long pass and defensive mentality. So that's my opinion.

Rookie
    Thanks for ur opinion,truly appreciate