Thread: Increasing SOG ratio

Rookie

Increasing SOG ratio

Hi all,

Did a few forum searches and wasn't able to find anything on this. Anyone have a few tricks to increase SOG ratio? I generally don't have issues with total shots but my SOG is always well low. I would say average stats against strong opponents would be

16 shots
    4 shots on goal

My formation generally consists of AML/AMR and one striker. Quality of each are 110%, good bonuses, stamina and morale. Attacking arrows on wings with passing down the flanks. I'm getting plenty of shots so i know im not having an issue getting the ball into the attacking third but the SOG ratio is a bit rubbish. Both wingers and striker have 120% + shooting and finishing stats.

I know that certain defensive formations make it hard to get clear shots but i'm having this SOG problem with all kinds opposition, strong and average, four defensive back or three. Its a pretty consistent issue. Also i've tried with two strikers up front but that doesnt make a substantial difference either

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I play 3-1-2(MC)-3(W)-1 and have like 20-25 shots on goal. Few times even more(not 100% sure).
    20-25 should be normal, below that something is wrong imo...

Last CL game with 102% opponent ( I'm 100%). Won 3-2.

Increasing SOG ratio-1.png
    Last edited by k1tb; 02-23-2017 at 01:24 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    I play 3-1-2(MC)-3(W)-1 and have like 20-25 shots on goal. Few times even more(not 100% sure).
    20-25 should be normal, below that something is wrong imo...

Last CL game with 102% opponent ( I'm 100%). Won 3-2.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	78038
    You're playing attacking football so it makes sense that you'll have more shots on goal but your SOG ratio is low like mine. In my league i'm playing against people who consistently have say 20 shots with 12 on target. Looking to clue in to what they are doing to get such an efficient attack.